MyCred Membership - (max 3 users with legit key for 1 year update)

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

leoman

Apr 16, 2020
Hi there,

I'm looking for a group with two other members.

They're offering 1-year membership with much of the plugins for $ 250 up to 3 licenses (I just need one). Now they are on Halloween special that drops the price for $200.

You can check more details here https://mycred.me/membership/

I need to get this done soon, if you are interesting, pm me or reply on the thread.

Thanks

Last edited:

stephfd21

Oct 19, 2018
Instead of splitting it 3 ways, would you pay $100 and have the other 2 guys pay $50 each?? If so then I'm down. If not then you can visit codegood.net and get the plugins for a fraction of the price

leoman

Apr 16, 2020
Instead of splitting it 3 ways, would you pay $100 and have the other 2 guys pay $50 each?? If so then I'm down. If not then you can visit codegood.net and get the plugins for a fraction of the price
Hey man,
why would i do that if we'd get exactly the same files? Either way, ill check later the site you post. Thanks.

stephfd21

Oct 19, 2018
Because you're the 1 looking for the outsource to assist with the price. Obviously you'd be charging the client for the full price of mycred so at least make the deal affordable for the others in the group buy

leoman

Apr 16, 2020
Because you're the 1 looking for the outsource to assist with the price. Obviously you'd be charging the client for the full price of mycred so at least make the deal affordable for the others in the group buy
Nuh im cool as it is. I dont wanna sound agressive but how i'm gonna use aint part of the debate, same goes other way, i could careless how other two would use as well. The only way to go is on a 3 ways split.

medw1311

Elementor My Dear Watson
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Read the rules regarding group buys please.

Thread closed.