• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

my wordpress is creating posts by itself

pedropb

Feb 11, 2019
Olá a todos, antes de tudo peço desculpas pelo meu inglês, porque eu não falo e estou usando um tradutor.
Meu problema é o seguinte. Minha palavrapress está criando postagens por si só. Eu já verifiquei todos os plugins para ver se eles têm algum que crie postagens automaticamente, mas eles não têm. Eu já corri malcare e outro scanner de vírus e não encontrei nada. Ele simplesmente cria uma postagem sem link, como se fosse um usuário do site. Normalmente meu perfil. O post é totalmente limpo, sem qualquer link interno ou externo, basta enviar um texto. Alguém já experimentou isso ou tem uma noção do que pode estar acontecendo? Obrigado antecipadamente. Minha palavrapress é 6.0 o site é nucleosucesso.com a página de postagem é nucleosucesso.com/blog

Edited:
Hi everyone, first of all I apologize for my English because I don't speak it and I'm using a translator. My problem is as follows. My WordPress is creating posts by itself. I've already checked all the plugins to see if they have any that automatically create posts, but they don't. I already ran malware and another virus scanner and found nothing. It simply creates a post with no link, as if it were a user of the site. Usually my profile. The post is totally clean, without any internal or external links, just send a text. Has anyone experienced this or have any idea what could be happening? Thanks in advance. My WordPress is 6.0 the website is nucleosucesso.com the posting page is nucleosucesso.com/blog

Last edited by a moderator:
Olá a todos, antes de tudo peço desculpas pelo meu inglês, porque eu não falo e estou usando um tradutor.
Meu problema é o seguinte. Minha palavrapress está criando postagens por si só. Eu já verifiquei todos os plugins para ver se eles têm algum que crie postagens automaticamente, mas eles não têm. Eu já corri malcare e outro scanner de vírus e não encontrei nada. Ele simplesmente cria uma postagem sem link, como se fosse um usuário do site. Normalmente meu perfil. O post é totalmente limpo, sem qualquer link interno ou externo, basta enviar um texto. Alguém já experimentou isso ou tem uma noção do que pode estar acontecendo? Obrigado antecipadamente. Minha palavrapress é 6.0 o site é nucleosucesso.com a página de postagem é nucleosucesso.com/blog
You joined Feb 11, 2019, no excuse not to know everything should be posted in English.

Install and run Wordfence. Password change needed and set the Google captcha in Wordfence.

Screenshot 2022-07-21 051623.png
@pedropb check your WP setting general, make sure your default setting like my picture,
also check your user, make sure only you the administrator

Edited:
Hi everyone, first of all I apologize for my English because I don't speak it and I'm using a translator. My problem is as follows. My WordPress is creating posts by itself. I've already checked all the plugins to see if they have any that automatically create posts, but they don't. I already ran malware and another virus scanner and found nothing. It simply creates a post with no link, as if it were a user of the site. Usually my profile. The post is totally clean, without any internal or external links, just send a text. Has anyone experienced this or have any idea what could be happening? Thanks in advance. My WordPress is 6.0 the website is nucleosucesso.com the posting page is nucleosucesso.com/blog

Just curious to know if you ever figured this out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock