• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My Themeforest/Codecanyon Account for Sale

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Administrator
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
I'm looking to sell my Themeforest/Codecanyon Account which includes the following...

• Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme ($59)
  • XStore | Highly Customizable WooCommerce Theme & WordPress ($29)
  • Soledad - Multi-Concept Blog Magazine AMP WordPress Theme ($59)
  • Bridge - Creative Multipurpose WordPress Theme ($59)
  • Jupiter - Elementor Multi-Purpose Theme (Includes Jupiter X) ($59)
  • Elementory - Elementor Ultimate Addons ($19)
  • Porto | Multipurpose & WooCommerce Theme ($59)
  • BeTheme - HTML Responsive Multi-Purpose Template ($10)
  • TheGem - Creative Multi-Purpose High-Performance WordPress Theme ($59)
  • Rubenz – Creative Portfolio AJAX WordPress Theme ($59)
  • The Pack - Elementor Page Builder Addon ($19)
  • Boosted Elements | WordPress Page Builder Add-on for Elementor ($22)
  • Betheme | Limitless Website Builder for WordPress ($59)
  • The7 — Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress ($39)
  • Phlox Pro - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme ($49)
As per Marketplace Rule #4 I won't be selling the items individually, you MUST buy the whole account which will be transferred over to you in its entirity.

The total amount paid by me on this account is $659 (+20% Taxes).

I will sell the account for $500.

Payment will be PayPal Friends & Family and once the account has been transferred over to you there will be no refunds.

NOTE: The Screenshots below also show X Theme but this is not included as I took advantage of an offer to upgrade that to X PRO.

PROOF:

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Last edited:
I also upgraded X theme to Pro but I'm able to activate both non-pro and pro version. Might wanna get that out.

Nice. Why have you striken off X theme from the list?
as you would have seen from my original post....

NOTE: The Screenshots below also show X Theme but this is not included as I took advantage of an offer to upgrade that to X PRO.

Reactions: die2mrw007
I also upgraded X theme to Pro but I'm able to activate both non-pro and pro version. Might wanna get that out.
For me the basic X no longer works which is why I'm not listing it in the sale.

The risk that you will be locked by envato is very high.\
For example:
Select * where buy "ohio id" and "xstore id" and "soledad id" and "the gem id" and "...";
only display your account to buy those themes.
Envato => LOCKED :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock