• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My Site's been hacked!

YUCATAN.DANCE

Aug 11, 2018
Dhaka
lilac-e-designs.com
Hey everyone, recently i've found some issues which is redirect issue and my WP index.php files got autometically modified and there are some some .php codes inserted.
I've scanned and fixed it with Wordfence but it got infected over and over.
how to prevent infection from happening again????

Last edited:
What files were infected? It's obv a plugin causing it. Reset all passwords with high level access and revert all files. You will need to see which file is causing back doors.

I had this last month, it writes to an about.php, and the .htaccess file stays in the server's memory so you have to constantly delete the file sit rewrites, and flush the memory, it cost me two weeks of constantly fixing, lost revenue and I lost 2 clients. I eventually paid for Securri and they sorted it out. My advice is on Black Friday and Cyber Monday see what plugins you can get for cheap and start buying them if you can, nulled plugins can have malware in them, I only use them as demos so I stop wasting money on plugins that don't work

Lesson learnedOnly use
Why? They get checked as long as people don't upload them to a 3rd party and spread nulled issues that way.
I'm just kidding?!..anyways rule of thumb is nulled for staging/testing and ffs buy your themes and plugins for production..if one can not afford to buy, then use the free versions

Reactions: Ekushey
i'm using all theme and plugin nulled, and get attacked by malware, and fix it with imunify360
this is my latest scan malware like 21331 malware fist scan

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-11 185601.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-11 185601.png
    69 KB · Views: 227
Reactions: Custom B
I had this last month, it writes to an about.php, and the .htaccess file stays in the server's memory so you have to constantly delete the file sit rewrites, and flush the memory, it cost me two weeks of constantly fixing, lost revenue and I lost 2 clients. I eventually paid for Securri and they sorted it out. My advice is on Black Friday and Cyber Monday see what plugins you can get for cheap and start buying them if you can, nulled plugins can have malware in them, I only use them as demos so I stop wasting money on plugins that don't work
sorry man. this sucks! how much did you pay Securri ?

my hosting is in hostgator, how can I use Imunify360?
if you are on hosting you have to install it by the admin on whm if using cpanel, I see hostgator a little it looks like they don't provide it,
advice using a vps, and buying immunify360 because it automatically cleans files affected by malware
I bought 1 month IP license like 6 - 7 usd

Reactions: YUCATAN.DANCE
Hey everyone, recently i've found some issues that my WP files got autometically modified and there are some some .php codes inserted.
I've scanned and fixed it with Wordfence but it got infected again. can anyone help me with that???
Please give more details:
- Site URL
- Which plugins do you use
- Which theme do you use

Reactions: Auwal
Is there an effective way to prevent it?
There are numerous ways to prevent it. Since day one, I've downloaded plugins and themes from Babiato without experiencing any problems. Before we approve, every resource is examined carefully and approve. Start by looking through the log files kept by your host; inexpensive shared hosting is also not a good idea. Are you certain that nothing from other websites has been downloaded?

There are numerous ways to prevent it. Since day one, I've downloaded plugins and themes from Babiato without experiencing any problems. Before we approve, every resource is examined carefully and approve. Start by looking through the log files kept by your host; inexpensive shared hosting is also not a good idea. Are you certain that nothing from other websites has been downloaded?
been using babiato resources from 2018 bro. never experienced such kind of weird problem. but it happened recently. must be some plugin causing the issue.

THERE IS ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST, I'VEE SEEN RANDOM PEOPLE (NEWLY CREATED ID) SHARE RESOURCES IN COMMENTS WITHOUT ANY PROPER BACKGROUND CHECK OF THAT PLUGIN/THEMES. I THINK THAT NEEDS TO BE PROHIBITED FOR THE SAFETY OF OTHERS.

Ask your hosting provider to scan the directory! Find the file and clean it! You can try by replacing the WordPress file manually! before overwriting the files, dnt forget to make a backup zip

Reactions: YUCATAN.DANCE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaGangsta
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock