• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

my server and website have nevrr been somuch trafic i downloaded the theme and script from @proxybunker 3.6.3 sngine script install it in server

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartdeveloper

Banned User
May 9, 2022
do the Screenshot_20221114-005924.png
when i install it on server i found out there is a backdoor in it that ia undetectedable by total virus scan how i found out is i regulary monitor my server and found out it even in the admin panel there was a 3 user which one email adres and ip adress was used by hacker to hack the whole system im so dimmed with proxybunker script i trusted him to much so he or someone acess my admin panel with unknow ip dear @Babak is the babiato forum no more trusted anymore ? im confused why they insert backdoor in it have been developer from year and can be deteced the shell backdorr script eaisly im so cinfused even the mod try to shut me down

do the Screenshot_20221114-005924.png
when i install it on server i found out there is a backdoor in it that ia undetectedable by total virus scan how i found out is i regulary monitor my server and found out it even in the admin panel there was a 3 user which one email adres and ip adress was used by hacker to hack the whole system im so dimmed with proxybunker script i trusted him to much so he or someone acess my admin panel with unknow ip dear @Babak is the babiato forum no more trusted anymore ? im confused why they insert backdoor in it have been developer from year and can be deteced the shell backdorr script eaisly im so cinfused even the mod try to shut me down
im going to report all thing on admin

Writing is bad. I Can't even understand. Use google or bing translate, Write in your native language and avoid using shortcut or shortform and the paste the translated text

I have opened the original thread; Please use that.
We added you in there, and you did not respond even though you were online thrice.
You can use the original thread if you have a legitimate reason to hold user @Proxybunker accountable.

This thread will be closed.

+ And just this time after telling us your reasons, Read the rules of the forum.
We can't have you reporting clean files/posting in the wrong section / accusing others without providing any feedback or reason.

Reactions: onemore
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock