• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Muly - Short Video Sharing App

Muly - Short Video Sharing App 02/06/2021

No permission to download
please create a new data base..do not use old one...
In my opinion you misspelled database name or password,,,,,and do not forget to give permission to your database user to that database...
its working for me but the problem is when i am changing the app pacakge name and play that on emulatar the genrated rec error of clip with the old pacakage name but i reflector whole package didnt work

Hello!

I am getting this error:
Could not find com.github.starthubltd:transcoder:android11-SNAPSHOT

Does anyone know how to solve this? I think its proprietary package of "muly" app company developed

Reactions: ByCyber
here is the untouched version on Muly Extended licenses
THIS IS NOT THE REGULAR LICENSE

Added features with extended license
duet, gifts, po** filter, rewards, business accounts, google pay, more ads

Clean Download from the author google drive ( NOT NULLED )

Changelog​

02/06/2021​

Fork the buggy transcoder library. [APP]
Disable SSL pinning by default. [APP]

Download link Mega

Changelog​

Download link Mega
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Purchase Code not by pass

Changelog​

Download link Mega
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Not installed server Error 500

Hi, I am trying to installed it after I cracked it, but now I get this error:

Next Illuminate\Database\QueryException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1103 Incorrect table name '' (SQL: create table `` (`id` int unsigned not null auto_increment primary key, `` varchar(255) not null, `` text not null) default character set utf8mb4 collate 'utf8mb4_unicode_ci' engine = InnoDB) in vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:669
Stack trace:

/database/migrations/2017_08_24_000000_create_settings_table.php(29): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade::__callStatic()

Hi, I am trying to installed it after I cracked it, but now I get this error:

Next Illuminate\Database\QueryException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1103 Incorrect table name '' (SQL: create table `` (`id` int unsigned not null auto_increment primary key, `` varchar(255) not null, `` text not null) default character set utf8mb4 collate 'utf8mb4_unicode_ci' engine = InnoDB) in vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:669
Stack trace:

/database/migrations/2017_08_24_000000_create_settings_table.php(29): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade::__callStatic()
that's to do with the version of Database

the script is not the best or easiest to install
and it doesn't play very nice with shared hosting as you need to be able to change the web_root folder also

I will look up the old readme pdf as it was easier to follow

Last edited:
I can see there is some bugs with the settings, is that the newest version of the premium ? :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock