• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Multi WebView + Admin Panel

Multi WebView + Admin Panel 3.2.0 ( NULLED )

No permission to download

Ozzy Oliveira

May 4, 2022
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Multi WebView + Admin Panel - Multi WebView + Admin Panel

photo_2021-01-08_20-06-41.jpg

Multi WebView is a mobile app which run under Android platform that used for multi webview application, and support from Android 4.2 and higher.
You can convert your website into a native mobile application. You can manage unlimited users and unlimited websites per user. Each user can manage their website from user panel, and admin can manage all users and websites from admin panel.
The ability to send Push Notification and Google...

Read more about this resource...

White Devil updated Multi WebView + Admin Panel with a new update entry:

Multi WebView + Admin Panel

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE OR MOD APK UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 9 RESOURSES AND YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD

Version 2.1.0 – April 18th, 2021

– Fix login problem via social media like Facebook and Google
– Update gradle to the latest version.
– Update dependencies to the latest version.
– Improved back-end security.
– Fix a few minor bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Plz share min 9 resourses from category php scripts and Android to get password and regular upload will get all through
Right but i have resources that already here uploaded by our community members.
i have posted only flyweb 1.3.1 link on resource

okay i have 1 unique resoruce that modified by me for wp plugin i can post.
my dear brother
let me clear you here i cant say every one every time
1. all members have to bring recourses in category (PHP scripts/Android app) to get my passwords and min 9
2. min 9 will get 1 password and regular updates and regular more code gets access to gradually my password

my dear brother
let me clear you here i cant say every one every time
1. all members have to bring recourses in category (PHP scripts/Android app) to get my passwords and min 9
2. min 9 will get 1 password and regular updates and regular more code gets access to gradually my password
okay brother thanks will post if something i found unique.

Babak updated Multi WebView + Admin Panel with a new update entry:

Multi WebView + Admin Panel v3.1.0

Download Multi WebView + Admin Panel v3.1.0 Nulled Free
v3.1.0 – February 08th, 2023

– Compatible with Android version 13
– Update Android Studio to Electric Eel 2022.1.1 Patch 1
– Update SDK to the latest version.
– Update AdMob to the latest version.
– Update OneSignal to the latest version.
– Update Firebase to the latest version.
– Update gradle to the latest version.
– Update dependencies to the latest version.
– Fix a few minor bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Caly
Does this require licence code or it works without purchase code

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock