• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Multi Salon, Individual Appointments Booking System Full App Solution Flutter / Laravel / Angular

Multi Salon, Individual Appointments Booking System Full App Solution Flutter / Laravel / Angular v4.0

No permission to download

ashish thaker

May 2, 2019
kenneth169 submitted a new resource:

Multi Salon, Individual Appointments Booking System Full App Solution Flutter / Laravel / Angular - Multi Salon, Individual Appointments Booking System Full App Solution Flutter / Laravel / Angular

Flutter Multi Salon Full App (Android + iOS + Website +Admin Panel) full app solution with PHP Laravel

flutter version 3

Multi Salon Service App is Flutter 3 full app that allows you to use a fully functional Multi Salon Service for both...

Read more about this resource...

Does anyone have video support for installing web admin on the server?

I can't find how to install the Admin_Panel part

- User web after install successful white screen
- Admin panel setting not save

Can someone help me with information on how to install the admin and user part on the online server, I'm a beginner and I don't understand how to do it

Am citit acea informatie, sunt nou la codare...nu vad continuitatea in pasii prezentati, in alte aplicatii sunt prezentati pasii exacti...aici nu inteleg unde trebuie sa incarc admin-ul parte și ce modificări trebuie făcute

only english here!

please

only english here!

please
I read that information, I'm new to coding... I don't see the continuity in the steps presented, in other applications the exact steps are presented... here I don't understand where I have to load the admin part and what changes have to be made

Does anyone have the new versionVersion 3.0 Release on 04 April 2023
----does it include a video tutorial?

Reactions: romulusxz

Multi Salon, Individual Appointments Booking System Full App Solution Flutter / Laravel / Angular Version 5.0 Release on 26 January 2024 ( Untouched )

* Upgraded the Latest Flutter Version for the User App
* Upgraded the Latest Flutter Version for the Owner App
* Fixed Admin Panel Node Legacy Issue
* Fixed User Web Node Legacy Issue
* User App Push Notification Glitch Fixed
* Clean & Prettier Code For User & Owner App
* Updated Plugins in User & Owner App

Attachments

• codecanyon-Z8P0LFwm-multi-salon-individual-appointments-booking-system-full-app-solution-flutt...zip
    43.4 MB · Views: 26
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock