• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MTDb - Ultimate Movie&TV Database

MTDb - Ultimate Movie&TV Database V4.0.3 Bug fix ( 24 October 2023 )

No permission to download
you can try changing the document root to the public folder in your Cpanel, can't remember how to do this off hand but you can google it. This is also better for security and performance.
hi, could you clear me a doubt, I'm trying to put the signature system, but when I select a means of payment, and put all the api of the same, I clear the site's cache and I'm going to test it and when I get to the registration part it goes straight without need to pay, can you tell me how I can solve this?

I get this error when I add a Person to the web "Undefinex Index: Cast", do you know how to solve it?

I get the same error when searching for a person and clicking them. When you search the same and click it again, it will open the page.

Weird behaviour and hoping for a fix.

Reactions: a7bab
does the sitemap for google search work correctly for you ? it always gives me errors all the time , saying it is "Unable to retrieve" or "Looks like your Sitemap is an HTML page. Please use a supported sitemap format." i tried all ways but i can't get the site indexed. Solutions ?

I tried putting the link to the root sitemap.xml I tried /storage/sitemaps/titles-sitemap-0.xml with or without slash, I tried all possible combinations but it doesn't work

PS: How did you enter sitemaps on google search console?

Thanks

Last edited:
sometime got http 500 error, i don't know why
Please show link + screenshot ... i think error because when crawl api tmdb not working normally.
does the sitemap for google search work correctly for you ? it always gives me errors all the time , saying it is "Unable to retrieve" or "Looks like your Sitemap is an HTML page. Please use a supported sitemap format." i tried all ways but i can't get the site indexed. Solutions ?

I tried putting the link to the root sitemap.xml I tried /storage/sitemaps/titles-sitemap-0.xml with or without slash, I tried all possible combinations but it doesn't work

PS: How did you enter sitemaps on google search console?

Thanks
I use only main sitemap: /storage/sitemaps/sitemap-index.xml
mtdb-sitemap-01.png
mtdb-sitemap-02.png

Reactions: a7bab and trony
Please show link + screenshot ... i think error because when crawl api tmdb not working normally.

I use only main sitemap: /storage/sitemaps/sitemap-index.xml
mtdb-sitemap-01.png
mtdb-sitemap-02.png
thanks but it didn't work, maybe it depends on the server and subdomain

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanji_
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock