• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MTDb - Ultimate Movie&TV Database

MTDb - Ultimate Movie&TV Database V4.0.3 Bug fix ( 24 October 2023 )

No permission to download
Other embed codes cannot be used. I have Video sources from other embeds and I want to use them.
If you want to use something like an embed manager or some special embed code you either need to customize the source code and compile it or simply create a php file with the embed code and use the url path to the php file eg. yousite.com/path/to/file?any=getrequest
Which is what I did for my embed manager

If you want to use something like an embed manager or some special embed code you either need to customize the source code and compile it or simply create a php file with the embed code and use the url path to the php file eg. yousite.com/path/to/file?any=getrequest
Which is what I did for my embed manager
Can you share your source code. I'm scripting using embedding video directly from Torrent so it's not a usable Embed Url. I have seen a website that does just that.

f6f1a78ecc47f65257a37d7a6450ffb7.png

🤣

Hi everyone, I use 3.2.3 and i am trying update to 3.2.4 but when I copy the new files on my serve I get ERROR 500, could someone help me please?

My php log give this:

Code:
[23-Sep-2021 23:04:57 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught ReflectionException: Class translator does not exist in /Users/danieledwardz/Desktop/filmetube play TEMPORARIO/teste/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php:873
Stack trace:
#0 /Users/danieledwardz/Desktop/filmetube play TEMPORARIO/teste/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(873): ReflectionClass->__construct('translator')
#1 /Users/danieledwardz/Desktop/filmetube play TEMPORARIO/teste/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(754): Illuminate\Container\Container->build('translator')
#2 /Users/danieledwardz/Desktop/filmetube play TEMPORARIO/teste/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(841): Illuminate\Container\Container->resolve('translator', Array, true)
#3 /Users/danieledwardz/Desktop/filmetube play TEMPORARIO/teste/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(692): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->resolve('translator', Array)
#4 /Users/danieledwardz/Desktop/filmetube play TEMPO in /Users/danieledwardz/Desktop/filmetube play TEMPORARIO/teste/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php on line 875
[23-Sep-2021 23:04:57 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught ReflectionException: Class translator does not exist in /Users/danieledwardz/Desktop/filmetube play TEMPORARIO/teste/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php:873
Stack trace:
#0 /Users/danieledwardz/Desktop/filmetube play TEMPORARIO/teste/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(873): ReflectionClass->__construct('translator')
#1 /Users/danieledwardz/Desktop/filmetube play TEMPORARIO/teste/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(754): Illuminate\Container\Container->build('translator')
#2 /Users/danieledwardz/Desktop/filmetube play TEMPORARIO/teste/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(841): Illuminate\Container\Container->resolve('translator', Array, true)
#3 /Users/danieledwardz/Desktop/filmetube play TEMPORARIO/teste/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(692): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->resolve('translator', Array)
#4 /Users/danieledwardz/Desktop/filmetube play TEMPO in /Users/danieledwardz/Desktop/filmetube play TEMPORARIO/teste/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php on line 875

Hi everyone, I use 3.2.3 and i am trying update to 3.2.4 but when I copy the new files on my serve I get ERROR 500, could someone help me please?

My php log give this:

Code:
Stack trace:
Stack trace:
PM me a run down of everything you did during the update.

Hello everyone. Anyone know how to automatically download an episode? only season and title are imported, no episode is shown, please help :)

very not friendly big guys, dont be rude friends, please be friend with other new poople.
Not very friendly you say....? How would you react if somebody came into your home without even bothering to say hello before they started to dig in of your goods...?? You would have kicked their sorry ass out of there I'm sure!

Good afternoon friends.
when I import series ("the good doctor", "game of Thrones", "La Casa de Papel")(MTDB v3.2.4) I get the error SQLSTATE [21S01]: Insert value list does not match column list: 1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 16 (SQL: insert into `people` (` adult`, `created_at`,` fully_synced`, `gender`,` imdb_
I don't know about codes.
Will they have a solution?
I appreciate your time to respond, Greetings.

Last edited:
Good afternoon friends.
when I import series ("the good doctor", "game of Thrones", "La Casa de Papel")(MTDB v3.2.4) I get the error SQLSTATE [21S01]: Insert value list does not match column list: 1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 16 (SQL: insert into `people` (` adult`, `created_at`,` fully_synced`, `gender`,` imdb_
I don't know about codes.
Will they have a solution?
I appreciate your time to respond, Greetings.

Hi, I think i can resolve it. This change work with 3.2.3 I didnt test on 3.2.4.
1 - make a backup of your site, i dont have resposability if anything goes wrong.

2 - replace the file called ''person.php'' on website/app

Please tell me if worked.

Thank you

PHP:
<?php

namespace App;

use App\Services\Data\Contracts\DataProvider;
use App\Services\Data\Local\LocalDataProvider;
use App\Services\Data\Tmdb\TmdbApi;
use Carbon\Carbon;
use Common\Settings\Settings;
use Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model;
use Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Relations\BelongsToMany;
use Illuminate\Support\Arr;
use Illuminate\Support\Collection;

/**
* @property boolean $allow_update;
* @property boolean $fully_synced;
* @property integer $tmdb_id;
* @property Carbon $updated_at;
* @property-read Collection|Title[] $credits;
* @property string known_for
* @property string description
* @method static Person findOrFail($id, $columns = ['*'])
*/
class Person extends Model
{
    const PERSON_TYPE = 'person';

protected $guarded = ['id', 'relation_data', 'type'];
    protected $appends = ['type'];

protected $casts = [
        'id' => 'integer',
        'tmdb_id' => 'integer',
        'allow_update' => 'boolean',
        'fully_synced' => 'boolean',
        'adult' => 'boolean',
    ];

/**
     * @param Collection $people
     * @param string $uniqueKey
     * @return Collection
     */
    public function insertOrRetrieve(Collection $people, $uniqueKey)
    {
        $people = $people->map(function($value) {
            unset($value['relation_data']);
            unset($value['type']);
            unset($value['id']);
            $value['known_for'] = isset($value['known_for']) ? $value['known_for'] : '';
            $value['popularity'] = isset($value['popularity']) ? $value['popularity'] : '';
            return $value;
        });

$existing = $this->whereIn($uniqueKey, $people->pluck($uniqueKey))
            ->get()
            ->mapWithKeys(function($person) use($uniqueKey) {
                return [$person[$uniqueKey] => $person];
            });

$new = $people->filter(function($person) use($existing, $uniqueKey) {
           return !isset($existing[$person[$uniqueKey]]);
        });

if ($new->isNotEmpty()) {
            $new->transform(function($person) {
                $person['created_at'] = Arr::get($person, 'created_at', Carbon::now());
                return $person;
            });

$this->insert($new->toArray());
            return $this->whereIn($uniqueKey, $people->pluck($uniqueKey))->get();
        } else {
            return $existing;
        }
    }

public function needsUpdating($forceAutomation = false)
    {
        // auto update disabled in settings
        if ( ! $forceAutomation && app(Settings::class)->get('content.people_provider') === Title::LOCAL_PROVIDER) return false;

// person was never synced from external site
        if ( ! $this->exists || ($this->allow_update && ! $this->fully_synced)) return true;

// sync every week
        return ($this->allow_update && $this->updated_at->lessThan(Carbon::now()->subWeek()));
    }

public function getTypeAttribute()
    {
        return self::PERSON_TYPE;
    }

/**
     * @return BelongsToMany
     */
    public function credits()
    {
        return $this->morphedByMany(Title::class, 'creditable')
            ->select('titles.id', 'is_series', 'poster', 'backdrop', 'popularity', 'name', 'year')
            ->withPivot(['id', 'job', 'department', 'order', 'character'])
            ->orderBy('titles.year', 'desc')
            ->where('titles.adult', 0);
    }

/**
     * @return BelongsToMany
     */
    public function popularCredits()
    {
        return $this->morphedByMany(Title::class, 'creditable')
            ->select('titles.id', 'is_series', 'name', 'year')
            ->orderBy('titles.popularity', 'desc')
            ->where('titles.adult', 0);
    }

/**
     * @param int|null $tileId
     * @return BelongsToMany
     */
    public function episodeCredits($tileId = null)
    {
        $query = $this->morphedByMany(Episode::class, 'creditable');
        if ($tileId) {
            $query->where('episodes.title_id', $tileId);
        }
        $query->select('episodes.id', 'episodes.title_id', 'name', 'year', 'season_number', 'episode_number')
            ->withPivot(['job', 'department', 'order', 'character'])
            ->orderBy('episodes.season_number', 'desc')
            ->orderBy('episodes.episode_number', 'desc');
        return $query;
    }

/**
     * @param int|null $tileId
     * @return BelongsToMany
     */
    public function seasonCredits($tileId = null)
    {
        $query = $this->morphedByMany(Season::class, 'creditable');
        if ($tileId) {
            $query->where('seasons.title_id', $tileId);
        }
        $query->select('seasons.id', 'seasons.title_id')
            ->withPivot(['job', 'department', 'order', 'character'])
            ->orderBy('seasons.number', 'desc');
        return $query;
    }

/**
     * @return DataProvider
     */
    public static function dataProvider()
    {
        if (app(Settings::class)->get('content.people_provider') !== Title::LOCAL_PROVIDER) {
            return app(TmdbApi::class);
        } else {
            return app(LocalDataProvider::class);
        }
    }
}

Last edited:
Reactions: zombra
I found it in the path public_html / app / Person.php
I replaced it, but it did not work.
My other question is, does this error only occur with the nulled version? the same thing happens with the original version?
I appreciate your time in answering. Thanks for the help.

I found it in the path public_html / app / Person.php
I replaced it, but it did not work.
My other question is, does this error only occur with the nulled version? the same thing happens with the original version?
I appreciate your time in answering. Thanks for the help.
I have a friend and I ask to him to resolve this problem on 3.2.4, when he answer I post here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock