• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP v8.26.0 + Addons

No permission to download

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP v8.23.1 (Nulled Fixed)​

1. Delete version before
2. Install MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP v8.23.1 (Nulled Fixed)
3. Come to settings and add key GPL001122334455AA6677BB8899CC000 for unlock addons)

Enjoy! Addons work! PS. Please @Physkx test nulled what u do) Nulled Fixed.jpg
Hey there I tried using the plugin and it shows it's activated and all but the e-commerce features are all locked behind some addons and I get a different page than your screenshot also the addons cannot be installed for obvious reasons.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-12 171118.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-12 171118.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot 2024-02-12 171127.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-12 171127.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot 2024-02-12 171138.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-12 171138.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: power2010
Hey there I tried using the plugin and it shows it's activated and all but the e-commerce features are all locked behind some addons and I get a different page than your screenshot also the addons cannot be installed for obvious reasons.
Maybe in you bad nulled addons/ PS. You must install addons from this forum.. Install in Plugin from Monster service not work.

Reactions: kenoh
I think you misunderstood me, I used the file you provided and the e-commerce section wasn't available it requires an addon download that's what I meant ( mine looked different than the screenshot you showed tho)

I think you misunderstood me, I used the file you provided and the e-commerce section wasn't available it requires an addon download that's what I meant ( mine looked different than the screenshot you showed tho)
I only provide the plugin! Add-ons must be installed separately from this site

Reactions: kenoh
I only provide the plugin! Add-ons must be installed separately from this site
Dude thank you ! I figured it out you actually helped me 👌🏼I used your plugin and the addons provided in the upload by physkx idk why I didn't notice that eariler 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: power2010

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP v8.23.1 (Nulled Fixed)​

1. Delete version before
2. Install MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP v8.23.1 (Nulled Fixed)
3. Come to settings and add key GPL001122334455AA6677BB8899CC000 for unlock addons)

Enjoy! Addons work! PS. Please @Physkx test nulled what u do) Nulled Fixed.jpg
Works like a charm. Thank you! :)

MonsterInsights eCommerce Addon v8.5.3
Nulled version, please update

Changelog​

8.24.0: February 15, 2024

New: Site Insights Gutenberg block. Easily share website stats with your visitors.
New: PrivacyGuard Feature – Proactively block PII (Personally Identifiable Information) from ever making it to Google Analytics.
New: EEA Checker tool for Google Ads / Analytics Requirements.
Fix: We solved an issue occurring in the Weekly/Monthly Email reports.
Fix: We solved an issue occurring with Popular Posts.
Fix: We solved an issue occurring with Tracking Video Title in Divi theme.

Virus total
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/b4b044e662d764a9d6c7891d24f43bc3c765c18179b1ff415214e617222fc7d9

Last edited:
Nulled version + Addons, please update!

Changelog​

8.24.2: February 19, 2024
- Fix: We solved an issue occurring with CloudFlare’s CDN.

8.24.1: February 16, 2024
- Fix: We solved an issue occurring with some JavaScript files being prevented from loading.

VirusTotal

The new plugin I installed didn't work. It can't get any data. I tried to validate again but it didn't work. I restored the old version.

Version 8.24.2 has a serious problem that I don't know why.

The new plugin I installed didn't work. It can't get any data. I tried to validate again but it didn't work. I restored the old version.

Version 8.24.2 has a serious problem that I don't know why.

It's giving me quite a few problems too, it seems like every day the number of data read (Sessions and Pageviews) decreases. I downgraded to v8.23.1 and everything went back to true reading.

Reactions: Snapper123
It's giving me quite a few problems too, it seems like every day the number of data read (Sessions and Pageviews) decreases. I downgraded to v8.23.1 and everything went back to true reading.
Same problem, I saw that it only worked on the homepage and it didn't get views on the pages, I basically wasted 1 week of analytics for this thing

Reactions: lcforall

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hyugro
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock