• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Modesy - Marketplace & Classified Ads Script

Modesy - Marketplace & Classified Ads Script V2.4.3

No permission to download
Do Anyone Had Try To Import Demo Data And Success, I Had Try It But Failed And Get The Attached Error

ErrorException
Undefined property: stdClass::$register_success

Do Anyone Had Any Idea To Resolved It

Attachments

• IMG 05.png
    IMG 05.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 25
Has anybody noticed how this script sends '404' status code for product page even when the page is working properly?

I've just noticed this in my Google search console. I'll investigate the issue further and update you guys.

Reactions: Mbdmbd
Dear friends, anyone can share the nulled process ? I will be very thankful
If you know some PHP, it should be easy... Just open the project in VSCode editor and use the search to find this function:
Code:
is_cli_msg_li()
and
Code:
getUserSession()

just comment out or delete the inner code from those functions, and you are done. Your app will be nullified.

• Love
Has anybody noticed how this script sends '404' status code for product page even when the page is working properly?

I've just noticed this in my Google search console. I'll investigate the issue further and update you guys.

Sorry False alarm.
It turns out, there was some settings on my nginx server that were left behind by from different script. these ended up causing a 404 on the new modesy I installed. I removed the old settings and they stopped showing up.

I was starting to think the author of modesy had some hidden tactics to prevent us from stealing his script.

If anyone want use NULLED version, can use the online KG generator I have written. :)
edit install/functions.php line 16 and 23
change url
Code:
http://codingest.net/api/verify-modesy-license?license_code=
to
Code:
https://kgol.rr.nu/api/modesy.php?license_code=

then goto https://kgol.rr.nu/modesy.php apply a fake license code!
P.S:
This version is for learning and testing purposes only. If you enjoy this script, please support the author by purchasing the official version.

of course, there is also a locall nulled method , but it requires modifications in many places.
which method to use depends on one's own interests.

Modesy - Marketplace & Classified Ads Script V2.4.3 NULLED by Marcus8​

BONUS: Languages + Demo Data + Modesy PWA

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Licence Key

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Dear Marcus8;

Thanks so much!

How to Install Modesy - Marketplace & Classified Ads Script​

Thanks For Your Info Sir, I Here When Installing The Latest Version. I Facing THe Below Error, Is That Everyone Have The Same.

Is There Anyone Had Solution, Hope Someone Can Help

Fatal error: Uncaught mysqli_sql_exception: Unknown column 'slug' in 'field list' in /home/pingdstp/public_html/homehtml/install/admin.php:63 Stack trace: #0 /home/pingdstp/public_html/homehtml/install/admin.php(63): mysqli_query() #1 {main} thrown in /home/pingdstp/public_html/homehtml/install/admin.php on line 63

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock