• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MODERATOR tuton012 CLOSES POST IMPROPERLY WITHOUT PROPERLY ANALYZING

dfvascao

Banned User
Aug 8, 2020
I LEAVE HERE MY DISCONTENT WITH THE MODERATOR tuton012 THAT CLOSES USERS POST IMPROPERLY WITHOUT ANALYZING IT CORRECTLY, BECAUSE I PUBLISHED A GREAT RELEVANT INFORMATION FROM AN APPLICATION THAT HAS A LINK IN THE SOURCE CODE AND INSTALLS THE ACTING MACHINERY. POST.

THIS IS CALLED ABUSE OF POWER!

• Haha
Reactions: TrashGirl
You'd already posted about the app issue on the relevant threads and submitted a report which is being looked at. So your additional thread on the matter was totally needless and @tuton012 was right to close it.

It was not right, because the main topic is closed, created two more posts. Why didn't they also close the other two ??

Are you defending him because he's your friend? Be impartial!

seem you dont listen buddy 3 thread created i have explain you why i closed your thread already

listen, buddy there no reason to create another thread your report it's still open and we are working on verifying the files the thread were the file is posted is closed until we investigate more and creating another thread will create more report for moderator and make it hard for us cause once you post people start reporting your thread and we get more report to verified am not doing it cause your wrong we need time to verify before we can apply a ban or add the point so please have patience

Thank you if am wrong you can contact @Babak

Have patience ;)

Reactions: Medw1311
Also @dfvascao

You are a new member here (Aug 9, 2020). You never put a post in Introductions which would have been a nice start!

And now you are criticising a Moderator using CAPITAL LETTERS. That is plain rude.

Perhaps Babiato is not the place for you!

TassieNZ :) (an impartial moderator - I hate everyone equally!)

I've just rejected your report @dfvascao

Firstly you posted your comments in request threads and not on a babiato resource itself.

Secondly and more importantly you do realise that sticstore is the app developer right? Therefore it is perfectly normal for them to run a licence check to their server.

Reactions: Tuton and TassieNZ
Stick the site in your asshole!

Also @dfvascao

You are a new member here (Aug 9, 2020). You never put a post in Introductions which would have been a nice start!

And now you are criticising a Moderator using CAPITAL LETTERS. That is plain rude.

Perhaps Babiato is not the place for you!

TassieNZ :) (an impartial moderator - I hate everyone equally!)

If he is the developer, why a Nulled forum? What irony is not?

I've just rejected your report @dfvascao

Firstly you posted your comments in request threads and not on a babiato resource itself.

Secondly and more importantly you do realise that sticstore is the app developer right? Therefore it is perfectly normal for them to run a licence check to their server.

Also imo should be a perm ban :)

• Love
Reactions: Mr G
Done :)

• Love
Reactions: Mr G
Feel free to change it. I won't mind at all. :)
I won't. One of my personal rules is to not interfere with any other mod's decision. But I can express my opinion tho. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: Mr G and Medw1311
I'm sure its just a coincidence that the OP and the developer of the product he kept referring to are both from Brazil ;) Lol.

Reactions: TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock