• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Moderator and Admin Tag

Tuton

Your attitude determines your direction.
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
babia.to
hey, should we implement a rule for the Moderator and Admin Tag in the request section? there a lot of users that tag all moderator and admin for a single request this is not needed specially new users if they want to request something they just need to post what they need not tag all of us

what do you think?

@Babak @medw1311 @TassieNZ @CyberDeviL @patrocle @ELLIO7 @slvrsteele @Jano

Reactions: ELLIO7 and Medw1311
Seems like a good idea to me. Also a rule about not sending staff unsolicited requests via PM. I get loads of them and think @TassieNZ gets even more lol.

Reactions: ELLIO7 and Tuton
LOL Warning issued to @tuton012 for tagging us all in this post!!! :)

I agree in regards to tagging everyone, however, they often tag me on a post that I've answered previously and an update needed.

As for the amount of PM's, don't start me on that! However, I have a standard answer to a lot so it's not too bad - Sorry, but I do not help with private requests. :) Copy/paste, copy/paste .....

I agree in regards to tagging everyone, however, they often tag me on a post that I've answered previously and an update needed.
Personally I actually find that behaviour useful.

It's the random stuff I don't like.

i don't mind getting tag on other thread but I am asking especially for the request section they ask for a theme then they tag all of us

Reactions: TassieNZ
I have no issue being tagged, beside even those rules are implemented it won't be much effective I guess , we will still get tagged , , oops I mean you guys :p I sometimes get tagged, and barely get PM's in a month don't knw why :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TassieNZ and Mr G
I have no issue being tagged, beside even those rules are implemented it won't be much effective I guess , we will still get tagged , , oops I mean your guys :p I sometimes get tagged, and barely get PM's in a month don't knw why :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ah sh**! I'll start sending you mine!!! :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock