• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My resignation as a Moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Administrator
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
I have officially resigned as a Moderator here.

I won't go into my reason why but I will stay a member albeit a lot less active and won't be contributing as much.

Sorry to hear that @medw1311 and I feel sad about your resignation. I hope you will reconsider your decision in time. You know: hope dies last.

Have a little love from me: 🥰🥰🥰
Thanks mate, but given a certain someone has already been reinstated I won't be reconsidering.

You are one of my absolute favourite members in this community, I am very sad to see you leave but inspired by your sense of ethics and morality. I'm sure your reason for resigning is just.

Will you still be checking your messages as I will definitely need to hire your web brilliance in the future.

Much love and appreciation for your time and contributions.

You are one of my absolute favourite members in this community, I am very sad to see you leave but inspired by your sense of ethics and morality. I'm sure your reason for resigning is just.

Will you still be checking your messages as I will definitely need to hire your web brilliance in the future.

Much love and appreciation for your time and contributions.
I'll still be around as a normal member. Thank you for the kind words.

Hello friend,
medw1311 I know you from the first day that I come in, I feel very sorry for this, you have always been there to help others, I hope you can return all the good things the best to you, thank you for the help you have given me.

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
:cry: sad to hear that I hope everything goes well

• Love
Very sad to hear this but I am sure this is a decision you didn´t take it lightly and, therefore, I take confort into knowing you´re still going to be around as a member here.

You´ve done a lot for me and, for that, I will always be greatful.
Thanks mate, but given a certain someone has already been reinstated I won't be reconsidering.
mmm, interesting

• Love
I joined today and you left, I can see lots of efforts and contribution of yours . wish you all the best.

I am new in the Babiato family, but knowing that you have done great here has pushed me to thank you. Many thanks for all your time, your commitment....Your work has brought many fruits in each member's life and business. It is sad to have your resignation but it is fine because you know how to say "no", so I conclude that you know how to say "yes", great model to have balanced-life. Wishing you the best in life. HUGS

Last edited:
@medw1311 you are one of my favorites here mainly for always engaging in publications. wherever you are you will be very well and will certainly have a lot of respect and admiration.

Wow, unexpected to hear that! At least you'll still be around as a normal member. :)

WHAAAAAAAAT!? This is really sad and shocking for me. I will really miss you as a moderator here.

And in his place, I have officially signed-on as a Moderator here. First rule I demand is complete and utter obedience and nothing less.
Behold our new moderator: Potatos :devilish:

this is sarcasm... don't ban me

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock