• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mintly - Advanced Multi Gaming Rewards App

Mintly - Advanced Multi Gaming Rewards App Version 1.68 (15 Nov, 2023)

No permission to download
Invalid package or domain name...
Not null?
I thing you didn't notice my comment.....
**It's fully nulled. use backend v1.30**
and also if you have latest backed please share with me.. I'll null it and share here

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-27 025949.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-27 025949.png
    157.6 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: drexreal
and also if you have latest backed please share with me.. I'll null it and share here
the backend shared here are
1.29 or 1.10.
if you can share...

@tahiyat03 Stop tryna fool ppl around here.

Guys... dun waste ur precious time on his leak.

If anyone have latest admin panel please share
Here is the null v1.58
@tahiyat03 Dis of ur so called nulled ver doesn't work at all. If you've d nulled apk share it here as a proof.

Sorry for let response. mistakenly i was upload wrong file.

nulled demo admin v1.30 = https://mintly.sarakkhon.com/login
user : [email protected]
password : adminpass

demo apk link v1.58 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FojHCGOYiZlmLdojj9LG5pHs32ud-yup/view?usp=sharing
nulled file with admin panel : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ry9ncXgU6NIYurPz3C_W_DSocMnrH9h7/view?usp=sharing

*********if you have latest backend then share here. I'll nulled it upload here**********
The demo app you have does not connect to the backend... Invalid package/domain

The demo app you have does not connect to the backend... Invalid package/domain
Sorry to say but mintly project admin also here 🥹 i just check admin panel. They blocked my bypass package name after check 🙂🙂
Whatever you want you can think about me no problem.

You can download the project and change package name and try it. It will work perfectly.

Last edited:
Sorry to say but mintly project admin also here 🥹 i just check admin panel. They blocked my bypass package name after check 🙂🙂
Whatever you want you can think about me no problem.

You can download the project and change package name and try it. It will work perfectly.
The package name was changed and it is still invalid

android Version 1.68
backend Version 2.0

Invalid package or domain name...
Not null?

Attachments

• mintly_full_1_66.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 30
  • Mintly_Backend_PHP_8.zip
    30.7 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Does anyone know a step-by-step guide on how to cancel it? I believe the package is checked on the panel, if anyone can find it

Reactions: cashgator
it appears that the application makes a request to their server. I just need to find where this request is in the application Screenshot_20231222_110234.jpg

I was able to remove the package or domain error message by removing lines 226 to 230 from the Splash.java file.
But this still doesn't cancel the application

Screenshot_4.png

Reactions: Maimartava
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock