• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MinimogWP - The High Converting eCommerce WordPress Theme

MinimogWP - The High Converting eCommerce WordPress Theme v3.3.2

No permission to download
In the admin panel, go to the widgets page. Your widgets should be in the Shop Sidebar area. Then you will see them on store and categories pages.

In the "Shop Sidebar" area - shows widgets on the store pages.

In the "Single Product Sidebar" and "Single Product Sidebar 2" area - shows widgets on single product pages.

In the Archive Product settings in the Sidebar 1 and Sidebar 2 fields, you can specify widgets for off-canvas panels only.
Thank you once again.

Hey, thanks for your valuable time and lemme do it
1. Install perfmatter: Then make active some general settings
2. Next go to assets tab and activated script manager (you can try remove used css but maybe you need to manual exclude some css)
3. Go to your home page(example.com) and on the admin bar click script manager y disable plugin on unnecesary pages o locations

On Litespeed use QUIC.cloud CDN (free) or cloudflare
You need to test the best settings for litespeed on your website
First make a backup
Install smush pro: compress images and activate webp image format
Install Media Cleaner Pro to clean unused images
Install database cleaner pro or garbage to clean your database.

Hi, I am getting
There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
while importing supergear demo.

Babak updated MinimogWP - The High Converting eCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

MinimogWP Theme v1.9.2

Download MinimogWP v1.9.2 - The High Converting eCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v1.9.2 - September 14th, 2022
Added:

Turkish translation.
Replace product variable price with active variation price.

Fixed:
Currency switcher style.
Product images gallery not working properly with loop.
Improvement product loop category nested terms.
Improvement scrolling on mobile devices.
Improvement site performance.
Improvement image lazy loading.
Improvement live search with WPML...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@jdfocus can you check my image and request to share some changes required to decrease FCP so i will achieve more score on mobile. thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-17 080907.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-09-17 080907.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 27
@jdfocus can you check my image and request to share some changes required to decrease FCP so i will achieve more score on mobile. thanks in advance
Look for my last recomendation here that are enough to make your site performance A+ on GT metrix and 94 for mobile, 100 for desktop on Page speed insight and them come back here to help others with your results.
I have spend days even weeksw testing, so you do not need hard testing just copy paste and little testing

Reactions: maxpayneinfo

Any suggestion for speed optimization. I tried wp rocket but i did not know best setting for it.

1662772898169.png

1662772930929.png
I remenber that you have a bad TTFB or initial server response and my site was up to 4 seconds then i disable
Browser language redirect setting of WPML and now my TTFB is 422.
Maybe is not your case but it just a recommedation to set diferent method like htaccess browser language redirect

Babak updated MinimogWP - The High Converting eCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

MinimogWP Theme v1.9.4

Download MinimogWP v1.9.4 - The High Converting eCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 1.9.4 - September 19th, 2022
Added:

New option allows show product brand in loop.
Updated:
WPC Smart Wishlist for WooCommerce v.4.3.2
WPC Smart Compare for WooCommerce v.5.1.6
WPC Frequently Bought Together for WooCommerce v4.4.3
WPC Product Bundles for WooCommerce v6.3.8
WPC Product Tabs for WooCommerce v.2.0.0
Revolution slider v6.5.31
Fixed:
Testimonial carousel centered...

While updating/uploading the theme,
Its stuck at :
Unpacking the package…

10-15 minutes and still the same shows.
tried 2-3 times, even with incognito.
I am afraid to upload this from storage as there could be some files missing.

MinimogWP Theme v1.9.5

Download MinimogWP v1.9.5 - The High Converting eCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 1.9.5 - September 21st, 2022
Updated:

WPC Smart Compare for WooCommerce v.5.1.7
WPC Product Tabs for WooCommerce v.2.0.1
Insight Product Brands v.1.1.0
Import packaged content of Next Store.
Improvement Product brand with WPML.

MinimogWP Theme v1.9.6

Download MinimogWP v1.9.6 - The High Converting eCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v1.9.6 - September 23rd, 2022
Added:

New option allows change text of Buy Now button.
New option allows change text of Trust Badge.
New position for Size Chart Button that display beside an variation attribute.
Updated:
Compatible with Woosa - vidaXL dropshipping for WooCommerce.
Improvement Product Bundle style.
Improvement Product Bought Together style.
Improvement Product Quantity Discount...

Reactions: dm1try
I would be undecided on this issue, I like the fact that it has all the tools for a high conversion.
Are there also other specialized themes for this goal?

I would be undecided on this issue, I like the fact that it has all the tools for a high conversion.
Are there also other specialized themes for this goal?

Yes, there is a Shoptimizer theme with functionality for high conversions.

Reactions: katio

MinimogWP Theme v1.9.7

Download MinimogWP v1.9.7 - The High Converting eCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v1.9.7 - September 28th, 2022
Updated:

Compatible with YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards.
Improvement Cart total coupon UI.
Improvement Megamog style.
Improvement Language Switcher style by Polylang.
Fixed:
Variation selected clear link not showing on some case.
Fix breadcrumb path not show properly with Rank Math plugin.
Add to cart action + quantity update action for WooCommerce...

Anyone know how to solve elementor's slowness problem with this theme?

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock