• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mingle SAAS - Social Auto Poster & Scheduler PHP Script

Mingle SAAS - Social Auto Poster & Scheduler PHP Script v5.1.2 Untouched

No permission to download
@slvrsteele Please discuss with @Babak regarding this. I have asking before creating it. I have full permission of admin.

Regards

If you will run a quick test on your uploaded files you will find that all the files are either expired either deleted from file storages. Please reupload and change this resource download link.

Reactions: bizacquire
@WarBorn Could you please share the password I have 4 resources updated already.
Site Templates is not a valid resource. You can ask to @Babak if he want to share password then he have rights. But i can't you have only 2 valid script from codecanyon & themeforest
@WarBorn Could you please share the password I have 3 resources.
Your Password

If the Password is just for @Babak why you have opened this thread? The batter way just sent the resource directly to Babak via PM
Bro you can ask to admin.
Yeah, @WarBorn is not replying in conversation too. I do have 3 resources already.
You have only 1 valid script from codecanyon & themeforest. Blogger template is not a valid resource.
Alright bro, I do have 3 resources already
Replied on DM. Please Check DM for password.

please password.
from last 2 year you have 0 resource in your account.
Not eligible bro & and never ask me again until you have your own 3 resources from codecanyon.

thanks for your contribution with babiato (free collector).

Reactions: hellboy9211
from last 2 year you have 0 resource in your account.
Not eligible bro & and never ask me again until you have your own 3 resources from codecanyon.

thanks for your contribution with babiato (free collector).
thank you but this code is not working after installing.
example:: "mingle.com/login_user/ "
404 Not Found. Whats the solution please don't mind

Password will be provided in DM to 30 days old members, who have own 3 updated resources. So please check your resources is updated & minimum 3 in your account before asking.

Thanks
could you please share the password bro? thanks in advance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock