• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Metronic - Responsive Admin Dashboard Template

Metronic - Responsive Admin Dashboard Template v8.2.3

No permission to download
Hi @Babak , I downloaded the latest version of the template, but the file "metronic_v7.2.6.zip" which is inside the file "themeforest-metronic-responsive-admin-dashboard-template-7.2.6.zip" when unzipping the error at 98%. Could you please check? Thanks!

Hi @Babak , I downloaded the latest version of the template, but the file "metronic_v7.2.6.zip" which is inside the file "themeforest-metronic-responsive-admin-dashboard-template-7.2.6.zip" when unzipping the error at 98%. Could you please check? Thanks!
First rename the zip file you download from themeforest-metronic-responsive-admin-dashboard-template-7.2.6.zip to 1.zip and put in root of your drive and unzipping again.

First rename the zip file you download from themeforest-metronic-responsive-admin-dashboard-template-7.2.6.zip to 1.zip and put in root of your drive and unzipping again.
Doesn't work. The archive is corrupt. I even tried to repair it with WinRAR but to no avail ...

I managed to unzip it as follows:

1 - I right-clicked the downloaded file and went to Extract files
2 - I selected the checkbox “Keep broken files”

Although it still gives an error, the file was extracted, just a image file in Demo9 folder that is corrupted and causing this error.

Hope this helps!

Edit: Using WinRAR

Reactions: iBotWeb
I managed to unzip it as follows:

1 - I right-clicked the downloaded file and went to Extract files
2 - I selected the checkbox “Keep broken files”

Although it still gives an error, the file was extracted, just a image file in Demo9 folder that is corrupted and causing this error.

Hope this helps!

Edit: Using WinRAR
Thank for this tricks. But, it's issue for person need demo9
@Babak and @TassieNZ ...

The corruption is in the Themeforest file so nothing that can be done. As stated though, it is just one image. :)

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Hey @Babak can you update it to v8.0.5 - 3 May, 2021?
Thanks

<-- Edit. Please change the upload service, after 1.1GB download stops... -->

Last edited:
Metronic - Responsive Admin Dashboard Template v8.0.6

New

• HTML
    • Complete Landing for product showcase - Preview.
    • Popular DropzoneJS file upload plugin integration - Preview.
    • Handy Bootstrap Multiselectsplitter plugin integration - Preview.
    • High demand Google reCAPTCHA v3 plugin integration - Preview.
    • Interactive Typed.js plugin integration - Preview.

Updates & Improvements

• HTML
    • Blazor integration documentation enhancements - Preview.
    • Chat app enhancements - Preview.
    • Subscriptions app enhancements - Preview.
    • Customers app enhancements - Preview.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock