• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Max Profit - Online Multipurpose Investment Platform

Max Profit - Online Multipurpose Investment Platform v6.0 Nulled

No permission to download
Can Anybody help with the email template the default template design is too simple I would like to change it to something modern and decent.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 3F273CB3-90B6-45A6-AB23-92C0E9A33046.jpeg
    3F273CB3-90B6-45A6-AB23-92C0E9A33046.jpeg
    227.6 KB · Views: 30
Can You help me to solve the problem, when i change setting and want to save it. there's pop up Error 403. can you help me

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 36
hello, does anyone know what wd_switch means in the send money blade?
I found the solution:

navigate within the folders directory to:
/public_html/core/app/Http/Controllers/userController.php

delete line 1562 (this may vary):

'wd_switch' => 'required',

ready !

Please i have carefully read through all your suggestions, Now i am getting a blank page please i need help.
I was getting the same error but I switched my php version to 7.4 and also uploaded the sql found in core/storage/app.
Also in the env turn app debug to true so you see where exactly the error is coming from

Anyone willing to help me solve the increased recognition of payments made in Bitcoin with Coinpayments? I'm having trouble resolving the IPN URL issue.

I installed the script successfully but I can't manage to log in!
I tried to edit the admin credentials via the DB but haven't succeeded.
Can anyone guide me, please?

you can find sql file here : core\storage\app
Could you please help me with the admin credentials? I installed the script successfully but I can't login.
I also tried to create a new admin via the DB but that didn't work either.

Could you please help me with the admin credentials? I installed the script successfully but I can't login.
I also tried to create a new admin via the DB but that didn't work either.
It's too old i didn't remember bro ask someone else .

I never change default email pass If allredy filled so try default one from author
Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find anything about the login credentials anywhere ...
I understand that it was a long time ago and you don't remember. So thank you for taking the time to answer me ... :) I'll look around a bit more and hopefully I find something.

How did you install it please, am getting 404 not found error
I didn't do anything special.
Just uploaded the script and imported the db from core\storage\app.
Then I opened the path where I uploaded the script, in the browser and ran the installation.

I didn't do anything special.
Just uploaded the script and imported the db from core\storage\app.
Then I opened the path where I uploaded the script, in the browser and ran the installation.
Finally installed it, thanks.
But can't login as admin, (username not correct)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock