• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Max Addons Pro for Bricks Builder

Max Addons Pro for Bricks Builder v1.7.1

No permission to download
Updated today:

1.3.1 – October 28, 2022​

Enhancements
  • Image Gallery – Improved CSS
  • Table – Added support for “Render dynamic data text on canvas” experimental feature
Fixes
  • Hotspots – Link was not working when tooltip was not enabled
  • Instagram Feed – Grid layout
  • Instagram Feed – Masonry layout
  • Video Gallery – Grid layout
  • Video Gallery – Filters

Reactions: promowp
promowp updated Max Addons Pro for Bricks Builder with a new update entry:

v1.3.1

Enhancements

• Table – Added support for “Render dynamic data text on canvas” experimental feature
Fixes

• Hotspots – Link was not working when tooltip was not enabled
  • Instagram Feed – Grid layout
  • Instagram Feed – Masonry layout
  • Video Gallery – Grid layout
  • Video Gallery – Filters

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Zeph and JRGWxRxZ
But this plugin isn't working. In the settings pro elements available are not available. Only the free elements are there. I've deactivated and updated many times. Tried both the 1.3.0 and 1.3.1. @promowp

Last edited:
But this plugin isn't working. In the settings pro elements available are not available. Only the free elements are there. I've deactivated and updated many times. Tried both the 1.3.0 and 1.3.1. @promowp
For me, all working fine. Try to reinstall.

Attachments

• 2022-11-03 17.18.57 andrewchemerys.com df693a436c2b.jpg
    2022-11-03 17.18.57 andrewchemerys.com df693a436c2b.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 19
Thanks @spyboy788 I removed the free plugin and it works fine now. It's not like those Elementor based addon plugins where you need to have the free plugin installed along with the pro version. Just the pro version for this plugin seems enough.

v1.3.2

1.3.2 – November 2, 2022​

Enhancements

• Timeline – Improved the focus of marker
Fixes

• Timeline – Number and letter marker type options were not working
  • Off Canvas – Offcanvas was not showing when more than 2 instances of this element were used on the page

Enhancements

• Table – Added support for “Render dynamic data text on...

v1.3.4

1.3.4 – December 10, 2022​

Fixes
  • Video Gallery – PHP error

1.3.3 – December 10, 2022​

Fixes
  • Video Gallery – Settings tab was not showing
  • Video – Dynamic data was not working
  • Image Gallery – Image render issue in Safari in some cases
  • Reviews – Dynamic data was not working for Google Place ID and Yelp Business ID options
  • Broken doc link for Instagram Feed

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare mab_pro_deactivate_lite() (previously declared in /wp-content/plugins/max-addons-pro-bricks/max-addons-pro-bricks.php:87) in wp-content/plugins/max-addons-pro-bricks 1.3.2/max-addons-pro-bricks.php on line 89 how fix?

Hey @ninjaNeko you're getting fatal error because this plugin downloads itself as seperate plugin than the previous plugin. Check if the previous version is still activated. I had to deactivate and delete it then activated the latest version for it to work.

Reactions: riccore and promowp
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock