• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Martfury - Premium WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme

Martfury - Premium WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme v3.1.8

No permission to download
ShareCash updated Martfury - WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

Martfury Theme v2.4.8

Download Martfury v2.4.8 - WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.4.8 – August 22 2020

• Fix: Product Columns can’t be changed.
v2.4.7 – August 19 2020
  • Update: Compatible with WooCommerce 4.4.0
  • Update: Revolution Slider 6.2.21
  • Fix: Martfury – Product Categories doesn’t work with a Primary Product Category of the Yoast SEO plugin.
  • Fix: Deal of the day doesn’t work in the midnight.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Babak
ShareCash updated Martfury - WooCommerce Marketplaces WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Martfury Theme v2.5.0

Download Martfury v2.5.0 - WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 2.5.0 – September 22 2020

• New: Add HTML code in the description of Footer Info
  • Update WPBakery Page Builder 6.4
  • Fix: The recently viewed products only limit 15 products
  • Fix: Remove a redundant section in the products of category 2 element.
  • Fix: Some minor bugs.

ShareCash updated Martfury - WooCommerce Marketplaces WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Version 2.5.1 – October 13 2020

Version 2.5.1 – October 13 2020
- New: Add the show less and show more in the Martfury - Product Categories widget.
- New: Add a brand name to the product loop.
- New: Add a standard button layout in the product loop.
- New: Add custom badge to the WCFM dashboard.
- New: Add custom top space, bottom space for the page header in Customize > Pages > Page Header
- Update WPBakery Page Builder 6.4.1
- Fix: Can't change the Swatch style in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products tab -> Variation...

Hello, everything wosking fine. mega decryption error is a pure invention. I download baack it now, nothing bad - working fine

Last version 2.5.1 download problem mega check
mega decryption error

You did not click to link to download, i track all visite. So do not come and lie here saying mega issue. You use duplicate account to give bad reputation for tread.
Again, i confirm 100% that @TurkCraf and @AnormaL did not click to download link. They just lie saying that mega issue, to bring attention of mods or admin. This guys are using same account. Here is a proof, 15 min after they post https://prnt.sc/uyo15d
My question, as you can see, there is no report of someone visite or click, so how they invente themself that mega issue?

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock