• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MailPoet Premium - Email and Newsletters in WordPress

MailPoet Premium - Email and Newsletters in WordPress v4.49.0

No permission to download
What if i want to remove the footer logo? all together? any ideas

hi , i'm using MailPoet , but all email sent to the clients are received in the spam , anyone can help me please ?

hi , i'm using MailPoet , but all email sent to the clients are received in the spam , anyone can help me please ?

Are you using another mail service to send emails out?

Make sure that you have set up authentication with them so that email providers know that they are sending them on your behalf.

Otherwise, you will need to get all your email recipients to whitelist your email address themselves.

Oops! There seems to be an issue with the sending on your website. See our guide to solve this yourself.

The above message driving me crazy. Is this my hosting issue? or plugin issue? or Amazon SES issue? Somebody, please confirm you are using Amazon SES and successfully running the campaign.

When I test on the Amazon SES setting page the email was sent.

Oops! There seems to be an issue with the sending on your website. See our guide to solve this yourself.

The above message driving me crazy. Is this my hosting issue? or plugin issue? or Amazon SES issue? Somebody, please confirm you are using Amazon SES and successfully running the campaign.

Try with the latest free version, do you get the same message returned.

If SES shows that it has been sent, then it points to MailPoet issue somewhere, although double check your hosting by sending something else through it. 😒

Because they mucked up with WooCommerce checkout and too many people use it to leave it 🤣

Do your thing and eliminate those pesky nine trillion billion subscribers 🤣
I think the new Mailpoet update is the result of Woocommerce v6.1.1 hotfix 2 hrs ago
Woocommerce v6.1.0 fully crashed my clothing store @@
Damm Woocommerce, they make my store lost 10 orders today 😭 😭

Really disappointed

• Sad
Reactions: bobsmith
I think the new Mailpoet update is the result of Woocommerce v6.1.1 hotfix 2 hrs ago
Woocommerce v6.1.0 fully crashed my clothing store @@
Damm Woocommerce, they make my store lost 10 orders today 😭 😭

Really disappointed
Sorry for your loss. you have to backup before updating any plugin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock