• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MagicAI - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS

MagicAI - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS v5.4 Untouched

No permission to download
Hey guys.. I want to ask, has anyone bought a regular license? I saw that the SAAS version can be modified using the database, so I'm wondering if I just need to buy a license for regular and then make it extended (I need a license for the marketplace).. As soon as I connect magicai to Liquid Portal, it automatically loads the license from Envato - is it possible not to register and use the marketplace?

Or any ideas how to turn on marketplace and themes on 5.5?

Untouch
Code:
https://workupload.com/file/BSY7yPvKTgy

Code:
Release Notes
5.5 – Apr 2, 2024

NEW: Theme System to change the user interface with one-click
NEW: Sleek Dashboard Theme, a refined and modern look for your dashboard
NEW: Creative Frontend Theme, an innovative and artistic theme
NEW: Thumbnail System to improve the loading performance of AI Image
NEW: GPT-3.5 Turbo-0125 model
NEW: GPT-4-0125-Preview model
IMPROVEMENT: Enhanced functionality and user interface within the marketplace system
IMPROVEMENT: Stable Diffusion option to toggle visibility, giving you control over your display preferences
IMPROVEMENT: Flexibility to hide or show the prompt library based on your needs
IMPROVEMENT: Web Enhancements - added meta descriptions, titles, and keywords to sign-in/sign-up pages, improving SEO
IMPROVEMENT: Auto-Update Refinement for enhanced auto-update feature
IMPROVEMENT: Localization and Accessibility improvement for increased range of translatable content and alerts, making our platform more accessible globally
IMPROVEMENT: Various enhancements implemented to provide a smoother and more intuitive user experience
IMPROVEMENT: Major updates have been made to improve speed and performance across the platform
IMPROVEMENT: Icon Caching for enhanced performance with more efficient icon caching
IMPROVEMENT: Enhanced the licensing and installation processes for better efficiency and user-friendliness
IMPROVEMENT: Broadened language support in OpenAI features, making them more inclusive
FIX: Visibility issues with AI chat categories and encoding issues affecting chatbot training
FIX: Razorpay update errors and issues with uploading proof in bank transfer transactions
FIX: Corrected typographical errors and resolved buffering issues in backend streaming
FIX: Resolved a 500 error encountered during user deletion
FIX: Addressed issues with the advanced editor and fixed L5-generate command errors for REST API integration
FIX: Corrected access issues with premium templates in the search functionality and fixed the remember me option for logins
FIX: Resolved inconsistencies with brand voice and issues with AI YouTube not opening in the mobile menu
FIX: Fixed problems related to changing the chatbot's title
FIX: Addressed and resolved issues in favoriting documents and using OpenAI templates

Checking in to see if anyone is working to find a way to unlock the the themes...? I have been looking the past few days to find a way, but no luck, need someone with greater knowledge than me...

Any help is greatly appreciated!

for bypass license check:
  • Make sure, settings_two record must matching before. if not sure, execute the sql query bellow:
SQL:
UPDATE `settings_two` SET `theme` = 'default', `stable_diffusion_api_key` = NULL, `stable_diffusion_default_model` = NULL, `google_recaptcha_status` = 0, `google_recaptcha_site_key` = NULL, `google_recaptcha_secret_key` = NULL, `languages` = 'en', `languages_default` = 'en', `liquid_license_type` = 'Extended License', `liquid_license_domain_key` = 'nulledbyme', `openai_default_stream_server` = 'frontend', `ai_image_storage` = 'public', `stablediffusion_default_language` = 'en-US', `stablediffusion_default_model` = 'stable-diffusion-xl-beta-v2-2-2', `unsplash_api_key` = NULL, `dalle` = 'dalle3', `daily_limit_enabled` = 0, `allowed_images_count` = 2, `daily_voice_limit_enabled` = 0, `allowed_voice_count` = 1, `serper_api_key` = NULL, `elevenlabs_api_key` = NULL, `feature_tts_google` = 1, `feature_tts_openai` = 1, `feature_tts_elevenlabs` = 0, `fine_tune_list` = NULL, `chatbot_status` = 'disabled', `chatbot_template` = NULL, `chatbot_position` = 'bottom-left', `chatbot_login_require` = 1, `chatbot_rate_limit` = 10, `feature_ai_video` = 1, `chatbot_show_timestamp` = 0 WHERE `id` = 1;

• go to file app/Http/Kernel.php and comment 2 lines (#1 and #2) as bellow :

PHP:
<?php

namespace App\Http;

use Illuminate\Foundation\Http\Kernel as HttpKernel;
//use RachidLaasri\LaravelInstaller\Middleware\ApplicationStatus; //<-add comment here #1

class Kernel extends HttpKernel
{
    /**
     * The application's global HTTP middleware stack.
     * These middleware are run during every request to your application.
     * @var array<int, class-string|string>
     */
    protected $middleware = [
        // \App\Http\Middleware\TrustHosts::class,
        \App\Http\Middleware\TrustProxies::class,
        \Illuminate\Http\Middleware\HandleCors::class,
        \App\Http\Middleware\PreventRequestsDuringMaintenance::class,
        \Illuminate\Foundation\Http\Middleware\ValidatePostSize::class,
        \App\Http\Middleware\TrimStrings::class,
        \Illuminate\Foundation\Http\Middleware\ConvertEmptyStringsToNull::class,
    ];

/**
     * The application's route middleware groups.
     * @var array<string, array<int, class-string|string>>
     */
    protected $middlewareGroups = [
        'web' => [
            \App\Http\Middleware\EncryptCookies::class,
            \Illuminate\Cookie\Middleware\AddQueuedCookiesToResponse::class,
            \Illuminate\Session\Middleware\StartSession::class,
            \Illuminate\View\Middleware\ShareErrorsFromSession::class,
            //\RachidLaasri\LaravelInstaller\Middleware\ApplicationStatus::class, //<-add comment here #2
            \App\Http\Middleware\VerifyCsrfToken::class,
            \Illuminate\Routing\Middleware\SubstituteBindings::class,
        ],
I can confirm that this still works for 5.6; still no themes or marketplace/plugins. Thanks again!

are you using plesk?
Thank you for your response, no I am on Serverprovider Hostgator ( I need many tries, of Hosting providers, to find to best one (forme) )

So I use Hpanel, I upload it with mostly all FTP providers, it makes a big difference, sometimes, with which FTP I upload, in case of errors.

I think, i dont set, the correct permissions, may that, be possible? What else I should try,. I have the regular license, should I try to install it manual?

And a completely other question, to use some basic features, do I need to upgrade ChatGPT or would it work, with usual API, aswell?

Version 5.6 - 8 Apr 2024

update pls?
Clean Version 5.6

NEW: Claude API Integration
NEW: Theme and Extension Auto Update System
TWEAK: WebChat Improvements
TWEAK: AI Editor
TWEAK: Chat UI
TWEAK: Sleek Theme Improvements
TWEAK: Creative Theme Improvement
FIX: AI Youtube
FIX: AI Chat - Language
FIX: AI Chatbot Training
FIX: Paddle Payment
FIX: Installation Style

Download

Reactions: DavidX
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock