• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Luna Web Radio Player Plugin For WordPress

Luna Web Radio Player WordPress Plugin V6.22.04.21

No permission to download

TURK

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Feb 24, 2021
fsdf submitted a new resource:

Native Web Radio Player WordPress Plugin - radio player

Worldwide first browser based native HTML5 live stream player radio in the fourth generation, playing all MPEG-Audio and AAC-Audio streams and is written in JavaScript compatible with iOS, Android and supports all browsers Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE and Opera! It works responsive and allows you to rapidly weave cross platform radio stream into your web pages. HTML5 MP3 Radio FM MP3 Stream Player can grab “Now Playing Song Information” on player as StreamTitle for Shoutcast 2, Icecast 2...

Read more about this resource...

So....if I understand correctly, we cant do a thing with this plugin if we dont have bough them...
To register we need a purchase code and list our website...
I may be wrong...correct me if im out of the track.

How to use this plugin? If purchase code required to create token then this is not a nulled in my opinion. Did I miss anything?

So....if I understand correctly, we cant do a thing with this plugin if we dont have bough them...
To register we need a purchase code and list our website...
I may be wrong...correct me if im out of the track.
Justly. Useless contribution.

fsdf updated Native Web Radio Player WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Native Web Radio Player WordPress Plugin v5.20.09.08

Download Native Web Radio Player WordPress Plugin v5.20.09.08 Nulled Free
v5.20.09.08 Thanks To @dechameleon

• - add: multicolor visualizer mode for all visualizers
  • - add: many new parameters for visualizer
  • - fix: ellipsis on scroll text
  • - fix: visualizer 8 on small user interface
  • - fix: utf8 on icy-meta-data

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: NotBatman
Here is the last version : 5.21.01.28

Attachments

• codecanyon-native-flash-radio-wp-plugin.zip
    240.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
lunaradio.png

example shortcut.
Code:
[lunaradio width='100%' height='70px' radiustopleft='0px' radiustopright='0px' radiusbottomleft='0px' radiusbottomright='0px' borderposition='none' bordercolor='#ffffff' bordersize='0px' token='mytoken' userinterface='small' backgroundcolor='#0e1015' fontcolor='#ffffff' hightlightcolor='#fa225b' fontname='' googlefont='' fontratio='0.4' radioname='My Radio Name' scroll='true' coverimage='' onlycoverimage='false' coverstyle='circle' usevisualizer='fake' visualizertype='4' itunestoken='1000lIPN' metadatatechnic='fallback' ownmetadataurl='' corsproxy='' usestreamcorsproxy='false' streamurl='http://149.56.155.209:80' streamtype='shoutcast2' icecastmountpoint='' radionomyid='' radionomyapikey='' radiojarid='' radiocoid='' shoutcastpath='/live' shoutcastid='1' streamsuffix='' metadatainterval='20000' volume='90' debug='false' autoplay='false' displayliveicon='true' displayvisualizericon='true' multicolorvisualizer='false' color1='#e66c35' color2='#d04345' color3='#85a752' color4='#067dcc' visualizeropacity='0.4']

nulled

Attachments

• wp-lunaradio.zip
    42 KB · Views: 74
  • Love
Reactions: Vercel and Babak
Why it says nulled when tokens needed. Ping @Babak
Are you talking about the Wordpress Plugin Radio ?
I don't see any code with licence queries...
I just install it on a test WP installation, it doesn't ask for any licence. Are you talking about this :
?

Yes! I have just install it and it doesent work.
[lunaradio width='100%' height='70px' token: "" radioname: "Sweet FM - Le Mans 94.8" streamurl: "http://radiostream.com" streamtype: "icecast2" icecastmountpoint: "/live" ]
You need to to be regstered and you will have a token. It's new I think... I used it on others websites and no problem. Speak french ? (Le Mans 94...)

Yes it needs a purchased code :(
Why it says nulled when tokens needed. Ping @Babak
Yes! I have just install it and it doesent work.
[lunaradio width='100%' height='70px' token: "" radioname: "Sweet FM - Le Mans 94.8" streamurl: "http://radiostream.com" streamtype: "icecast2" icecastmountpoint: "/live" ]

The problem is not the plugin, the problem is YOURS!

They don't even bother to read, they want everything at hand.

The plugin is working correctly.

Attachments

• luna.png
    luna.png
    320 KB · Views: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: snifferplant
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock