• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

New Nulling Request Logo BuilderBoy Wordpress Plugin

AlphaPrime

Jul 21, 2019

Create perfect logo for any website.

DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME USING COUNTLESS, EXPENSIVE ONLINE TOOLS FOR CREATING SINGLE LOGO.

Try our innovative solution for building your online presence without any limits.​

• Almost 350,000 icons
  • Bring your own icon
  • Advanced admin panel
  • Import/Export using JSON format
  • Create unlimited number of logos
  • Google Fonts included
  • High resolution
  • Vector graphic (SVG)
  • Raster graphic (PNG)
  • Ready to serve from Wordpress

SEE SOME EXAMPLES

Build your logo for every format, print or product. Build it for:​

• Website or application
  • Brochure, business card, infographics
  • Marketing products, t-shirt, banners etc.
Our logo builder is fully responsive, so you can create your logotypes on any device!

WE LOVE TECHNOLOGY

Check out Logo BuilderBoy implemented solutions:​

FRONT-END

BACK-END

We have started this epic journey with creating Logo Builder – an intuitive solution for creating unlimited number of astonishing logos for any venture.

Attachments

• logobuilderboy.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 45
The coding structure is really ridiculous.
I fixed many places manually.
if @Babak approves, you can add it as a resource.

Attachments

• logobuilderboy-nulled.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 69
Reactions: bruhmomentz
What restriction is there?

The coding structure is really ridiculous.
I fixed many places manually.
if @Babak approves, you can add it as a resource.
I chuckled when i read "really ridiculous" lol ... is this worth the effort of using long term as i will eventually buy this is i can reliably use it? Thanks for your help ...looking forward to testing

I chuckled when i read "really ridiculous" lol ... is this worth the effort of using long term as i will eventually buy this is i can reliably use it? Thanks for your help ...looking forward to testing
it's not my style to pay for this coding structure :D
I do not know if there is a security vulnerability, I did not make a detailed analysis. Is the nulled version not working?
If wordpress is installed in another folder, the plugin will not work. because the person coding must be an idiot.

• Love
Reactions: akabak
I do not know if there is a security vulnerability, I did not make a detailed analysis. Is the nulled version not working?
If wordpress is installed in another folder, the plugin will not work. because the person coding must be an idiot.
I've been testing it...it works good.. can you guide us on how to complete rename it and remove all the builderboy text and logo

Create perfect logo for any website.

DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME USING COUNTLESS, EXPENSIVE ONLINE TOOLS FOR CREATING SINGLE LOGO.

Try our innovative solution for building your online presence without any limits.​

• Almost 350,000 icons
  • Bring your own icon
  • Advanced admin panel
  • Import/Export using JSON format
  • Create unlimited number of logos
  • Google Fonts included
  • High resolution
  • Vector graphic (SVG)
  • Raster graphic (PNG)
  • Ready to serve from Wordpress

SEE SOME EXAMPLES

Build your logo for every format, print or product. Build it for:​

• Website or application
  • Brochure, business card, infographics
  • Marketing products, t-shirt, banners etc.
Our logo builder is fully responsive, so you can create your logotypes on any device!

WE LOVE TECHNOLOGY

Check out Logo BuilderBoy implemented solutions:​

FRONT-END

BACK-END

We have started this epic journey with creating Logo Builder – an intuitive solution for creating unlimited number of astonishing logos for any venture.
Make sure you meet all requirements...

For resource thread, the uploaded resource will need to have it's proof of purchase verified by @Babak or another staff member.

The font search doesnt work ... is it the plugin itself or did the nulling somehow block it from working

The font search doesnt work ... is it the plugin itself or did the nulling somehow block it from working
There is a problem with the plugin itself. You can open the chrome console log and check for errors.
Main problem; integrating with vue.js.

There is a problem with the plugin itself. You can open the chrome console log and check for errors.
Main problem; integrating with vue.js.
oh i see... i want to edit the files to kind of whitelabel it... what do you think?

It's Interesting plugin fo me. I think, all of one are waiting the nulled version. )

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock