• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Loco Translate Pro - Translation Management for Developers

Loco Translate Pro - Translation Management for Developers v2.6.4 + Addons

No permission to download
Error: Please translate strings using the Auto Translate addon button first.

I still don't understand this plugin. It can translate automatically using Google Translate without any API code, correct?

Error: Please translate strings using the Auto Translate addon button first.

I still don't understand this plugin. It can translate automatically using Google Translate without any API code, correct?
I don't think so. According to me you can translate automatically for free thanks to Yandex translate. If you want to use Google Translate or DeepL you need a pro version

is not working, thanks for all the effort in helping with the plugins.
It would be very good, if they can upload a new update.
Thanks for everything.

Reactions: alin.tehnic
Tất cả các bài viết mới ở đâu? Được rồi, tôi sẽ đăng lại tệp.

Loco Automatic Translate Addon Pro v1.4.1 NULLED
Tôi không thể tải xuống bằng IDM. Tệp tải lên có bị hỏng không?

Am i the only one who gets Error: 403 Forbidden. Check console output for debugging information after automatic translation?

Provide the following text when reporting a problem:
----
Status 403 "Unknown error" (text/html 1229 bytes)
403 Forbidden
Forbidden
Access to this resource on the server is denied!
Proudly powered by LiteSpeed Web ServerPlease be advised that LiteSpeed Technologies Inc. is not a web hosting company and, as such, has no control over content found on this site.

I think it's not working anymore, a message appears and it just keeps loading.
Scripts on this page are not running as expected. Please empty all relevant caches and refresh the screen. If the issue persists, try disabling other plugins that may be modifying the functionality of Loco Translate.

I think it's not working anymore, a message appears and it just keeps loading.
Scripts on this page are not running as expected. Please empty all relevant caches and refresh the screen. If the issue persists, try disabling other plugins that may be modifying the functionality of Loco Translate.
same here!

I will briefly explain how it works:
After installing the plugins, you have to update them.
The PRO asks you for version 1.4.0 or higher, which some posts above have uploaded; With that, the message that "it is not working correctly" should not appear.
Then another problem when translating is that the "default" language will appear directly selected and does not give you the option to choose another. That's because it actually uses the Google API and creates temps right there in Google.
The solution that I have found is to translate another language first, for example US English, and then choose your language, the one that really interests you, and now it should let you choose since it now has US English as temporary.
I hope it helps someone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock