• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LMSZAI - LMS | Learning Management System (Saas) - Untouched

LMSZAI - LMS | Learning Management System (Saas) - Untouched 6.1

No permission to download
Nulled. Download link for you to update the resource is below @gordian

Installation Notes:
1. Upload 'main_file' contents to root folder, eg. httpdocs
2. Visit yoururl.com/install & follow instructions.
3. Ensure you set the 'APP URL' to http(s)://yoururl.com/pathtoinstallation without trailing '/'
4. If installer goes back to 'pre-installation', you have missed information out/entered invalid information during the configuration part of the installer (check app url set, db credentials, etc)
5. If installer runs and shows '505 error', this is good. Import 'db.sql' to your database and installation now complete.

Admin: [email protected]
Password: 123456

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

hello where to find db???

It's really sad that nobody helps to install a script.
This platform is selfish just bcz of few people.
Hello @blackimageart2,

You're a new member. Welcome.
Now you see, a person who dosen't have this great Platform Babiato would have had to raise the funds to pay for his/her own bed and boarding, pay for several scripts and try them before deciding on which works. Then finally chasing clients, finding them and getting paid. Then also such persons would need to go to Fiverr or Upwork and pay for installation of each of the scripts whilst trying them, before deciding on which.

Now you've identified a problem, being that you need free installation (and you don't wish to pay for it, well you can do one of two things) You can either learn enough to install scripts for people for free or you can seek for and pay either installers on Fiverr or subscribed to a managed host that installs Codecanyon scripts for free.

Here's a platform that thrives on community efforts at no cost. That's already good enough. As to this script, I am willing to volunteer that the reason it's not installing on your system as you shared is because you're using incorrect database connection credentials. A simple Google search of the error message you posted turns up the following:

Code:
"CRITICAL: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user '(removed)'@'localhost' Looking at the error log you have posted , the issue is either your database user is removed or database user's password is changed and that's the reason its not accessible to the database"

Always remember, Google is your friend.

I am willing to bet that you may have either omitted to set the SQL Database credentials in your .env or the credentials are incorrect or the credentials you supplied are those for a user that dosen't have the permissions to the database.

Kindly double-check your .env has the correct credentials and that you've followed every single step outlined in setting up the nulled version. We hope you'll find the time to mention if it's resolved.

That's a great start. Kind regards.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: ckeeper and gordian
do it yourself:
Code:
https://babia.to/threads/lmszai-lms-learning-management-system-laravel.83057/post-1250705
SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) (SQL: SHOW FULL TABLES WHERE table_type = 'BASE TABLE')

getting this error. I replaced the InstallController.php file

Reactions: enigmahernandez
SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) (SQL: SHOW FULL TABLES WHERE table_type = 'BASE TABLE')

getting this error. I replaced the InstallController.php file
if you see the error message: config the parameters for you database conection, user and password... in PHPmyAdmin create a new database and user with all (grant Access) permisions for the database user

if you see the error message: config the parameters for you database conection, user and password... in PHPmyAdmin create a new database and user with all (grant Access) permisions for the database user
Thanks for your quick response.
I have got it fix in another way. I think its easier.

I will share the tricks here

Reactions: enigmahernandez
It didn't give me a problem, I'll install everything from scratch and see if I can share the resulting SQL file, but you must configure the company parameters before finishing

SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied issue

I didn't checked yet but , The issue can be that the script is unable to write .env file so you can put database details and url mannualy in .env and than try installtion .

Hello dudes;
I'm facing this error when i hit the url to install:

subdomain.site.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500.

Any help????
NB: The php is 8.1(Cpanel)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock