• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LiveCanvas - Pure HTML & CSS WP Builder

LiveCanvas - Pure HTML & CSS WP Builder v3.1.0 Nulled

No permission to download
LiveCanvas v2.3.6 Nulled (Use any license code)
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Live canvas was updated to 3.0.0, please share!

Reactions: MrF2br1
still no update from wordpress dashboard. i asked support, they said this version should be downloaded from livecanvas account page.

still no update from wordpress dashboard. i asked support, they said this version should be downloaded from livecanvas account page.
Someone gave me a licence for giveaway and I tried to update too but it getting invalid licence error I thought that licence was expired or something but I checked changelog and I understand that they changed licence method:
- Licence activation management ( https://livecanvas.com/changelog/ )

still no update from dashboard. can anyone provide the untouched version 3.0?

Medw1311 updated LiveCanvas - Pure HTML & CSS Wordpress Builder with a new update entry:

LiveCanvas v3.0.5 - Pure HTML & CSS Wordpress Builder

Get LiveCanvas v3.0.5 - Pure HTML & CSS Wordpress Builder Nulled Free

Everything except updates works without licence key!!

3.0.5​

27 Jun 2022
  • PHP8 compatibility fixes for ajax shortcode preview and video embed change
  • Responsive spacing tools
  • Hover preview on custom blocks as in custom sections
  • Various minor enhancements

3.0.0​

9 Jun 2022
  • Readymade Pages Library Integration...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: guguk and JRGWxRxZ
Note: Picostrap theme installed along with this plugin.

Have fixed it to work with this as my testing setup.

Untitled.png
Untitled3.png

The separate header and footer editor parts in the settings page above seem to work fine for me.

Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png

Whilst finally, the 'Create new LiveCanvas Page Draft' also works for me when choosing starting from scratch.

Untitled4.png

If I do the above and go through 'yes, browse templates' option then I get bad request. This is probably due to the licence and API keys being used here are not genuine and so can't access any template library with false details. 😒

You can still use the readymade library through the editor option on the left side and add it as a new section, just can't use it to browse at start or through the 'readymade pages library' in the top right options menu.

Attachments

• Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    172 KB · Views: 16
  • Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Medw1311
I have the exact same set-up as @bobsmith (Picostrap child theme and LiveCanvas settings as in the screenshot) but it doesn't work for me. I'm wondering how you get LiveCanvas in 'Activated' status.

if you are using the main download nulled version then it should be okay for you.

• Love
Reactions: frizzel and Vmaxx
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock