• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Listeo - Best Directory & Listings With Booking WordPress Theme

Listeo - Directory & Listings With Booking - WordPress Theme v1.9.50

No permission to download
Let's null it please...

Let you contribute more too then please....

Use spoilers only when needed

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello dear @Babak
thanks for everything that you have done for this website.
unfortunately I can not install the demo content in this theme
is there anything I can do?
or can someone send me the demo content?
thanks

Version 1.8.23
  • NEW
    New email – review reminder after booking
  • NEW
    New email – upcoming booking reminder
  • NEW
    New email – new review notification for listing owner
  • NEW
    Option to use standard/compact grid on Related listings
  • NEW
    Option to filter bookings by status in wp-admin -> Bookings
  • NEW
    Option to show Listeo Contact Form widget only on verified listings (the option is in widget settings)
  • NEW
    My listings page displays now information next to listing which package does it use
  • NEW
    Dynamic features in search form works now with select dropdown also, not just checkboxes
  • FIX
    Fix for color changes CSS

Reactions: bulalala
Version 1.8.23
  • NEW
    New email – review reminder after booking
  • NEW
    New email – upcoming booking reminder
  • NEW
    New email – new review notification for listing owner
  • NEW
    Option to use standard/compact grid on Related listings
  • NEW
    Option to filter bookings by status in wp-admin -> Bookings
  • NEW
    Option to show Listeo Contact Form widget only on verified listings (the option is in widget settings)
  • NEW
    My listings page displays now information next to listing which package does it use
  • NEW
    Dynamic features in search form works now with select dropdown also, not just checkboxes
  • FIX
    Fix for color changes CSS
do you have an updated one ?

Hello, someone who is so kind to help me with the theme, I installed it and everything is perfect, but when I edit with Elementor or Bakery it doesn't let me, it misconfigures me, in fact it doesn't allow me to edit.

Version 1.8.40

NEW Calendar view for bookings – unique to our theme, provides ability to digest a breakdown of all bookings across the month.

Small fixes for translations and minor issues

Last edited:
Babak updated Listeo - Best Directory & Listings With Booking WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Listeo Theme v1.8.40

Download Listeo v1.8.40 - Directory & Listings With Booking - WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v1.8.40
NEW

Calendar view for bookings – unique to our theme, provides ability to digest a breakdown of all bookings across the month.

For users updating from older versions – please create new page with [listeo_calendar_view] shortcode in content, set Page Template to “Dashboard Page”, publish, and in Listeo Core ➝ Pages, select it for the Booking Calendar View Page...

Read the rest of this update entry...

New version released :

Version 1.8.43
  • FIX
    Fix for calendar js error on other pages then calendar page
  • NEW
    Option to change calendar language (Listeo Core -> General -> Calendar View language)

Babak updated Listeo - Best Directory & Listings With Booking WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Listeo Theme v1.8.44 Nulled

Download Listeo v1.8.44 - Directory & Listings With Booking - WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 1.8.44 - Thanks To @Abyzay

FIX
Fixed time slot so it’s not possible to book time slot that has already passed, thanks to markrjones
FIX
Small Fix for free date check by Edgar Silva
FIX
Renamed “Post Comment” to “Submit Review” on listings review form
NEW
Added option to set minimum number of guests
FIX
Fix for latest WooCommerce update

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock