• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Levidio - Vidsnap Bundle

Levidio - Vidsnap Bundle

No permission to download

phinuss

Jun 27, 2018
phinuss submitted a new resource:

Levidio - Vidsnap Bundle - The Fastest and Easiest Way to Create and Sell Promo Videos Using a Free Drag-and-Drop Cloud-Based

The Fastest and Easiest Way to Create and Sell Promo Videos Using a Free Drag-and-Drop Cloud-Based Video Editor - PLR Rights Included​

jDyIprk.png

Other Info and Sales Page
https://levidio.com/offer/vidsnap/earlybird/

Read more about this resource...

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions​

What is VidSnap?
Code:
VidSnap is not a standalone software, plugin, app, or WordPress theme. To edit our templates, you will need Canva, and some modules may require Powerpoint for Windows. It comes with a PLR license that allows you to re-brand, re-sell, and keep 100% of the profits.

What's included in the VidSnap package?
Code:
Inside VidSnap, you’ll gain access to over 200+ templates and assets. You can easily customize both Canva and PowerPoint templates to suit your needs.

What kind of license do I receive with VidSnap?
Code:
With your purchase of VidSnap, you will receive a PLR license. This license permits you to use the product, rebrand it as your own, resell it, and retain 100% of the profits you make.

How can I edit the templates, and are they compatible with other systems?
Code:
You can use the free version of Canva (a simple drag-and-drop editor) to edit modules #1 – #4. For other modules, we recommend using Powerpoint 2013 or above, with Powerpoint 2016 or above preferred for optimal results, especially for the morph effect in some parallax templates. VidSnap is compatible with Powerpoint for both Windows and Mac, though Windows is generally more efficient. Some effects may not work properly if you’re not using the latest version of Powerpoint for Windows, but the graphics will remain the same. We highly recommend Microsoft Office 2016 or above for enhanced features, but VidSnap can still be used optimally with other software.

Can you guarantee that I can create a video in 10 minutes?
Code:
While creating a 10-minute video is possible by editing our templates and adding your content, the time required may vary based on your editing skills and computer’s rendering speed. The 10-minute claim does not include render time. VidSnap is designed to be user-friendly and easy to edit.

Are there any One-Time-Offers or Upsells?
Code:
Yes, we have additional products available for purchase, such as VidSnap Pro priced at $37, which grants exclusive access to more templates with a PLR license for creating standout videos and graphics.

How do I download VidSnap?
Code:
After completing the payment process, you’ll receive an email with instructions on accessing the customer page and downloading VidSnap to your computer. The Canva version does not require downloading as everything can be edited in the cloud.

Does VidSnap include audio?
Code:
VidSnap does not include audio files

What is your refund policy?
Code:
We offer a 30-day refund policy. If you encounter an issue that our technical support cannot resolve, you can request a refund. By receiving a refund, you agree to remove all downloaded files, and your rights to use the product will be revoked. Refund requests should be submitted through https://support.rootpixel.net and not via PayPal. This policy applies to the first purchase only; second purchase refund requests are not eligible.

How do I contact support for any issues or concerns?
Code:
If you have questions or issues, please use this link to contact our support team: https://support.rootpixel.net. We will strive to provide a prompt and helpful response to your inquiry.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock