• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Legit - Earn Some USDT via Binance or Coinbase

theshadowwalker

Trusted Uploader
Aug 16, 2020
Here & There
Anyone here with a Google Play Developer account should PM me for a quick way to make 41 USD, payment via Binance or Coinbase, this is legit, you just have to be smart, I have tried it myself and cashed out.

NB: I don't mean to violate any group rules, please draw my attention if I have, also I won't share details of this publicly

IMG-20230830-WA0033.jpg Screenshot_20230830_133929_Binance.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone here with a Google Play Developer account should PM me for a quick way to make 41 USD, payment via Binance or Coinbase, this is legit, I have tried it myself and cashed out.

NB: I don't mean to violate any group rules, please draw my attention if I have, also I won't share details of this publicly
Do you know what's a sure sign that something is a scam? When you have to tell people repeatedly that it's "legit".

So let them get scammed first?
Get scammed over what, no one is gonna ask you to pay any money nor ask for your credential nor to ask you to open any file, just get to know what first, it's not everything that says legit, free or quick way is a scam, I tried and decided to share but don't want it to be abused

I got paid, you can try it too or you can leave it, I'm just here to share, every user is limited to 1 project at a given time

Screenshot_20230830_133929_Binance.jpg

MY HONEST REVIEW
What you have to do is create a new Google Play Developer account, pay (and then the website will return those $25 that it costs), and then what you have to do is publish applications that they give you through that account ...For me personally it is not worth it, a lot of work for nothing.

1693543893559.png
In other words OP's claim that "no one is gonna ask you to pay any money" is false. You may get it back but fact is, you're still paying to do it.

In other words OP's claim that "no one is gonna ask you to pay any money" is false. You may get it back but fact is, you're still paying to do it.
I believe everyone knows you don't get a Google Play Developer account for free, also there's a reason I asked for people with Developer accounts and also specified that they contact me if they have more questions, you don't need to create a new developer account, if you ask the right questions, you'll get the right answers

I believe everyone knows you don't get a Google Play Developer account for free, also there's a reason I asked for people with Developer accounts and also specified that they contact me if they have more questions, you don't need to create a new developer account, if you ask the right questions, you'll get the right answers
So what's in this for you? How much are you getting for promoting this? I'm guessing there's some sort of affiliate thing.

It's also your defensiveness that makes me question the legitimacy of this.

So what's in this for you? How much are you getting promoting this? I'm guessing there's some sort of affiliate thithing
If you want to know what is in it for me then you should try it yourself and stop asking questions, cos it seems to me like you want in but you have a lot of issues....what is wrong with me finding a way to something and introducing it to the community...

If you want to know what is in it for me then you should try it yourself and stop asking questions, cos it seems to me like you want in but you have a lot of issues....what is wrong with me finding a way to something and introducing it to the community...
What's wrong is that you're defensive and evading legitimate questions about something that you claim is legit. You expect people to just blindly trust it and not ask questions?

You posted withdrawal proof etc but 1. Anyone can fake that and 2. There's no evidence that those screenshots aren't what everyone pushing this uses.
3. You evaded the question of whether it's affiliate and that tells me it is. And I suspect you didn't because that violates the forum rules.

My problem is that this feels like a scam or at the very least like an affiliate program and the way you've responded doesn't help.

What's wrong is that you're defensive and evading legitimate questions about something that you claim is legit. You expect people to just blindly trust it and not ask questions?

You posted withdrawal proof etc but 1. Anyone can fake that and 2. There's no evidence that those screenshots aren't what everyone pushing this uses.
3. You evaded the question of whether it's affiliate and that tells me it is. And I suspect you didn't because that violates the forum rules.

My problem is that this feels like a scam or at the very least like an affiliate program and the way you've responded doesn't help.
I don't feel like answering your questions because you've been against this from the start, let anyone who message me ask questions or ask for my help and I will do so, also affiliate or not, people can decide wherher to use an affiliate code or not to use it...you don't even have much contributions made to this community yet you ask too much questions and challenege everything

I don't feel like answering your questions because you've been against this from the start, let anyone who message me ask questions or ask for my help and I will do so, also affiliate or not, people can decide wherher to use an affiliate code or not to use it...you don't even have much contributions made to this community yet you ask too much questions and challenege everything
Yea you see. Defensive and evasive.
That's exactly what makes this feel like a scam. I have the same right to ask questions as anyone else here. Whether I'm here for 5 days or 5 years. And by the way. I've been here since way before Babiato went offline.

I've clearly hit a nerve here and I just hope anyone going into this is paying attention.

Yea you see. Defensive and evasive.
That's exactly what makes this feel like a scam. I have the same right to ask questions as anyone else here. Whether I'm here for 5 days or 5 years. And by the way. I've been here since way before Babiato went offline.

I've clearly hit a nerve here and I just hope anyone going into this is paying attention.
I hope you come back and check later for comments from those who are going to partake, oh, and someone being evasive and defensive does not mean they're not legit but rather how you make your attacks is what will cause the response you receive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dailyfans
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock