• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress v4.13.0

No permission to download
Ledzepy updated LearnDash - Best Trusted WordPress LMS Plugin with a new update entry:

LearnDash - The Most Trusted WordPress LMS Plugin v4.1.1 Nulled

Changelog
Update 4.1.1

Update
  • Updated allow other characters in the price box for closed courses not just numbers
Bugfix
  • Fixed icons not showing correctly when using course_content
  • Fixed non-numeric price values should be displayed as a string
  • Fixed group leaders not being able to view essays and assignments
  • Fixed symbol showing when a currency code is not set
  • Fixed error for the course price option if the legacy theme is being used
  • Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

..and Visual Customizer for LearnDash, please.

Here you go! :)

Edit: Version 2.3.8
Hi bro;
Can you please re-upload the Visual Customizer again please? I cannot be downloaded.. If it possible please upload with the new version. Thanls again.

Hi bro;
Can you please re-upload the Visual Customizer again please? I cannot be downloaded.. If it possible please upload with the new version. Thanls again.

Attachments

• ld-visual-customizer_2.3.8.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 60
  • Love
Reactions: borre and zuppidi
sorry its says, how to nulled this LMS? i installed on localhost
LearnDash License ValidNo

Attachments

• ld_system_info-20220515.txt
    34.3 KB · Views: 29
anyone getting late to run warnings in site health with 4.1.2,

A scheduled event is latePerformance​

The scheduled event, learndash_pmp_silent_course_access_update, is late to run. Your site still works, but this may indicate that scheduling posts or automated updates may not work as intended.

Reactions: efrainoreza
anyone getting late to run warnings in site health with 4.1.2,

A scheduled event is latePerformance​

The scheduled event, learndash_pmp_silent_course_access_update, is late to run. Your site still works, but this may indicate that scheduling posts or automated updates may not work as intended.
I got a critical error after updating to 4.1.2

1652910649234.png

Most of us here give it away for free. (and of course no income from this); Except for the site owner /admin.
We do it for free for the community.

So you want more detailed help: please report the error details so that others can help you easily.
I don't even use this Plugin, I have to install a separate wordpress website to check it / and other plugins.

For WordPres site: You should install plugin " query-monitor " and edit /add line " define( 'WP_DEBUG', true ); " at /wp-config.php. It will help show you the error details.

I'm so sorry for what you've encountered.
Take a screenshot and post it here.
I solved my problem thanks to this comment! I installed this and I figured out that the instructor role plugin was causing this issue. Thanks for your contribution

I'm glad you solved the problem,you can edit config from file manager through panel hosting/server panel but for the future update more regularly I guess cause you were 8-9 versions behind actual release:)

I used some plugins from Babiato and my site got infected with malwares. How do i know this plugin is clean and wont infect my site with malware??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock