• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress v4.14.0

No permission to download
unfortunately the problem is still there ,the lesson is graded after completing the first quiz ,even if the user fail the quiz ,and even if there are multiple quizes ,the lesson is graded before finishing all quizzes, there is a problem in this nulled version i guess
So, are you using a plugin for quizzes? If so which one, which version? I don't use this so you need to give all info possible please. :)

unfortunately the problem is still there ,the lesson is graded after completing the first quiz ,even if the user fail the quiz ,and even if there are multiple quizes ,the lesson is graded before finishing all quizzes, there is a problem in this nulled version i guess
you could do a clean install somewhere else, without adding any essential plugin, and check if the problem is the same

So, are you using a plugin for quizzes? If so which one, which version? I don't use this so you need to give all info possible please. :)
yes im using learndash quizzes system ,now im using an old version v3.4.2.1 and it work without this problem ,lesson are graded only when user pass all quizes within the lesson ,but there is no save option for quizzes like in this new version

you could do a clean install somewhere else, without adding any essential plugin, and check if the problem is the same
i did ,i installed it in two websites , i disabled all other plugins ,i changed the theme ,and the problem still there ,but when i downgrade to v3.4.2.1 this version ,the problem is gone ,so yes i guess the issue within this version

i did ,i installed it in two websites , i disabled all other plugins ,i changed the theme ,and the problem still there ,but when i downgrade to v3.4.2.1 this version ,the problem is gone ,so yes i guess the issue within this version
This can be the core version bug, not nulled version problem - so report this to LD support :D ;):D

Version 3.5.1.2 is available.

Update: 3.5.1.2

Bugfix
  • Fixed conflict with ACF Pro in quizzes
  • Fixed free choice questions with an apostrophe being marked as incorrect
  • Fixed user not being able to progress to the next step if total quiz points are 0
  • Fixed saving or adding quote marks in section headings resulting in removal of all headings from that course
  • Fixed data upgrades getting stuck in specific use cases
  • Fixed topic being marked as complete even when the associated quiz is failed
  • Fixed minor logic issues with quiz saving and resume

please update! :)

Update: 3.5.1.2 - original version​

Bugfix
  • Fixed user not being able to progress to the next step if total quiz points are 0
  • Fixed saving or adding quote marks in section headings resulting in removal of all headings from that course

Thanks

Attachments

• sfwd_lms-v3.5.1.2 - original version.zip
    7 MB · Views: 25

Bugfix

Thanks
This attachment is fully nulled or not bro ?

Bugfix

Thanks
Thank you bro!

We are still waiting for the expert to null it. Anyone please?

It seems that elearning is a hot topic and everyone wants to teach something ;)
Guys, this plugin is only $159 - if you use it -> go for it! :D :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Thanks to @webpress

Update: 3.5.1.3​

Bugfix
  • Fixed issue with section headings being removed after the previous update resulting in display issues

This is file nulled learndash-v3.5.1.3.nulled.zip
Try test version!

Attachments

• learndash-v3.5.1.3.nulled.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 29
Thanks to @webpress

Update: 3.5.1.3​

Bugfix
  • Fixed issue with section headings being removed after the previous update resulting in display issues

This is file nulled learndash-v3.5.1.3.nulled.zip
Try test version!
P/S: Just for more beautiful : can register any Email + Serial

In file : ... /wp-content/plugins/sfwd-lms/includes/ld-autoupdate.php
CODE: line: 669 - 675

Code:
<div class="<?php echo esc_attr( learndash_get_license_class( 'notice notice-error is-dismissible learndash-license-is-dismissible' ) ); ?>" <?php echo learndash_get_license_data_attrs(); ?>> <?php // phpcs:ignore WordPress.Security.EscapeOutput.OutputNotEscaped -- Hardcoded, escaped in function ?>
<p>
<?php
echo learndash_get_license_message(); // phpcs:ignore WordPress.Security.EscapeOutput.OutputNotEscaped -- Hardcoded, escaped in function.
?>
</p>
</div>

CHANGE TO:
Code:
<div class="notice notice-success">
<p><?php esc_html_e( 'Your license is valid.', 'learndash' ); ?></p>
</div>

Screenshot 2021-11-05 060448.jpg
I'll add it directly next time :D - or re-download the added file here

Attachments

• learndash-v3.5.1.3.nulled.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menius
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock