• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress v4.13.0

No permission to download
Thank you Babak, Nullmaster and other trusted upoader for having so many awesome resources to share.

I'm using the current version of learndash lms from the official babiato resources here

Is it right that in the lastest version, a question in quiz can not be edited in the rich format like it used to be in the old version? I have to edit manully one question per one question in their own post, instead of directly in the quiz builder page (answers are still available to edit in rich text format)

Is it only me who can not do the setting or other users as well ?
yes you can my friend
go to questions sections and click on the question that you want to edit
then you can edit it by using classic editor

Reactions: underwater
yes you can my friend
go to questions sections and click on the question that you want to edit
then you can edit it by using classic editor
20210216_045955.jpg
Thanks for your explanation but I think yours has not answered mine. I was not talking about individual question editor (which rich text formatting are both available for question as well as answer. But it is in the *quiz builder*

This is what my question looks like. In the latest learndash version. The image above are in the quiz builder (not in the individual question editor.

For answer, we can edit it better, add picture, allow html

But for question, it is just plain text.

Anyone know How can I get rich editing experience for *question* in *quiz builder* without needing to open individual question editor?

1613717438428.png
I think this is not nulled, Can you please check @NullMaster

If there is no functional problem, there is no need for null patch.
Just ignore it.
You can also manually delete the license warning code.
If you think this is annoying, I recommend buying a plugin.

LearnDash – LMS Notifications v1.5.0

Thanks @NullMaster

February 24, 2021 — V1.5.0

• Added notifications can now be updated after they have been saved
  • Added duration unit can now be minutes, hours, and days
  • Updated the triggers codebase to improve notifications sending system
  • Updated the log screen to make it easier to track what is happening within the system
  • Removed the every minute cron and replaced with a single scheduled event to check rather than running blind checks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock