• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WP

LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress V4.9.91 NULLED + ADDONS

No permission to download
LatePoint – Group Bookings 1.0.6
LatePoint – Service Durations 1.0.4
LatePoint – Service Extras 1.1.0

Attachments

• latepoint-service-durations_1.0.4.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 46
  • latepoint-service-extras_1.1.0.zip
    19.8 KB · Views: 47
  • latepoint-group-bookings_1.0.6.zip
    6.2 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: Winterino
/**
* Plugin Name: LatePoint
* Description: Appointment Scheduling Software for WordPress
* Version: 4.4.6
* Author: LatePoint
* Author URI: http://latepoint.com
* Text Domain: latepoint
* Domain Path: /languages
*/

Attachments

• latepoint.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: Babak
I tried using loco translate, every word is getting translated except the "agent" word and few other words in right side information panel of popup. For example i changed "next step" button and it translated immediately with loco translate.

I was using old version of plugin, the default .pot file is different when i checked it with latest version. I will try updating plugin and check later.

Thank you.

Hi,
When any user cancels booking, it is showing as available in frontend. When we try to book same slot, everything looks normal until last step, In final step it says "Unfortunately the selected time slot is not available anymore, please select another timeslot."
I have attached the screenshot. Do anyone know how to fix this.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-02 103910.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-07-02 103910.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 21
Hullo... Please can anyone help us with the latest update to these add-ons:
  1. Group Bookings v1.0.6
  2. Multiple Service Durations v1.0.4
  3. Service Extras v1.1.0
  4. Payments Flutterwave v1.0.0
  5. Webhooks v1.0.1
Will be most appreciated.

Last edited:
LatePoint – Group Bookings v1.0.8

Attachments

• latepoint-group-bookings_1.0.8.zip
    6.5 KB · Views: 27
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock