• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WP

LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress V4.9.91 NULLED + ADDONS

No permission to download
LatePoint Addon - Coupons v1.0.6

Attachments

• latepoint-coupons-1.0.6.zip
    15.2 KB · Views: 43
Babak updated LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

LatePoint v4.2.3 + Addons

Download LatePoint v4.2.3 - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
Version 4.2.3 February 6th, 2021 - Thanks To @NullMaster
Improvements

If duration is longer or equal to 60 minutes it will be shown in hours and minutes. So 120 minutes duration will appear as 2 hours, 90 minutes will appear as 1 hour and 30 minutes etc...This can be disabled in settings - steps, via a checkbox option.

Read the rest of this update entry...

LatePoint Addon - Google Calendar v1.2.1
LatePoint Addon - Service Durations v1.0.3

Attachments

• latepoint-google-calendar.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
  • latepoint-service-durations.zip
    6.2 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: KLBRTNZ and Farzin
When unzip there are two file for latepoint main plugin, one is Latepoint and another is latepoint-nulled, which one should install ?

When unzip there are two file for latepoint main plugin, one is Latepoint and another is latepoint-nulled, which one should install ?
The regular zip will give a warning that the plugin is a trial version on the front end of your site - the nulled version won't ;)

Reactions: Nabeel
The addons don't work :\
Addons page is just spinning, any help please?

Attachments

• 55.PNG
    55.PNG
    14.6 KB · Views: 45
The addons don't work :\
Addons page is just spinning, any help please?
Please test and report back. v4.2.3 NULLED plus addons.

Attachments

• latepoint_nulled.zip
    2 MB · Views: 559
  • Addons.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 512
Last edited:
Everything's ok with the plugin in the dashboard, but when I'm trying to use it as a customer, the service selection doesn't work. Nothing is happening when clicking. Any ideas?

Everything's ok with the plugin in the dashboard, but when I'm trying to use it as a customer, the service selection doesn't work. Nothing is happening when clicking. Any ideas?
I tried it and it was working without any problem, maybe you missed some sittings in the service panel.
Anyway, I had to delete it since it was very difficult to edit the style, it's somehow encrypted and coded in .scss, it's not written as other plugins, beside I compare it to Booknetic plugin, Booknetic was faster in google speed, and much better. Unlike Latepoint No More addons are needed, it comes all in one plugin and very easy to use.

I have some problem when a user picks a time he can't pick! any idea what's happening in there?

sure when I want to book an appointment it's not picking a date tamimrupo.com/contact you can check live
you must configure your calendar. i sent a link to an image that shows how to do it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock