• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LaraBuilder - Laravel Drag&Drop SaaS HTML site builder

LaraBuilder - Laravel Drag&Drop SaaS HTML site builder v6.5.5

No permission to download

xhanjee

Dec 21, 2022
xhanjee submitted a new resource:

LaraBuilder - Laravel Drag&Drop SaaS HTML site builder - A +400 professionally designed blocks allowing you to start building sites and pages instantly

Download LaraBuilder - Laravel Drag&Drop SaaS HTML site builder Free CodeCanyon 25279120
LaraBuilder features
Built using Laravel 8.0
Use it as SaaS
Easy to use drag & drop builder
+400 professionally designed blocks allowing you to start building sites and pages instantly
Extend LaraBuilder Lite by easily adding your own custom blocks
Edit images, links, styles and content
Export your sites including all assets like Javascript files, CSS files and images.
Publish your sites/page directly...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: linces and Babak
Can someone help me getting this to work? I must admit I'm totally new to Laravel, but interested to learn.

So, I have installed this on a local machine, using Laragon and Composer, but when accessing the site I only see the index list of files in the 'public' directory of LaraBuilder. I'm missing something, but I don't know what. I've searched the internet, but I cannot find a good instruction on how to install something like this. I probably need a step-by-step guide.

Thanks in advance!

@frizzel What is the issue? Maybe you are not using the appropriate combination of required LARAVEL Version and PHP?
Is there any way to share the access to your installation?
I will try to install it locally and guide you, however if it works on my side, I can share with you the sources and DB and you can try to import it locally with you?

Hi! thanks for the upload! quick one, Once i unzip the content to public_html/ and visit, it says my server is ready to set up. I click next, fill in the App URL, DBname, DBuser, DBpass, click next and get a 500 Error? Any ideas? @Proxybunker Don't suppose you'd have any idea? Tried PHP 7.4 as per suggestions also.

Last edited:
Do you have v6.5.0 ?

v6.5.0 – [08 Feb 2023 ]

-New.
- Add Update feature from website.
- Add Paddle Payment Gateway.
- Fixes.
- fix payment success redirect.
- fix access url with different cases.

After updating, please CLEAR the browser’s cache or hard reload the page ( for Win Ctrl+F5 or CMD+Shift+R on Macs), or simply try accessing the page with another browser that hasn’t yet cached the website.

Do you have v6.5.0 ?

v6.5.0 – [08 Feb 2023 ]

-New.
- Add Update feature from website.
- Add Paddle Payment Gateway.
- Fixes.
- fix payment success redirect.
- fix access url with different cases.

After updating, please CLEAR the browser’s cache or hard reload the page ( for Win Ctrl+F5 or CMD+Shift+R on Macs), or simply try accessing the page with another browser that hasn’t yet cached the website.
I'm also waiting for this one

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock