• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

KiviCare Flutter 3.x App - Clinic & Patient Management System

KiviCare Flutter 3.x App - Clinic & Patient Management System v6.0.1 – 27 Jan 2023

No permission to download
Please update
Just my opinion. -

or we can buy App $89 with a group purchase. $89➗ 20 persons = $4.45 for each.
How many people are interested in group buying? more people then contribution less $.

& what u say, guys? the latest update shows super UI changes. 5.0

Regards

Just my opinion. -

or we can buy App $89 with a group purchase. $89➗ 20 persons = $4.45 for each.
How many people are interested in group buying? more people then contribution less $.

& what u say, guys? the latest update shows super UI changes. 5.0

Regards
9$ from me, more participants needed

Reactions: LuvUAE
HI

is anyone facing this error with the latest version -

Code:
Response (HttpMethod.GET): 403 {"code":"jwt_auth_invalid_token","message":"Algorithm not allowed","data":{"status":403}}I/flutter ( 3350): Algorithm not allowed

anyways fixed with
Code:
https://github.com/Tmeister/wp-api-jwt-auth/issues/247#issuecomment-1270318885

Last edited:
Please update to the last version

Version 5.1.0– 07 Nov 2022​

• New: You can now test the KiviCare app and plugin in sandbox mode. (Here is the link to start the sandbox: https://demo.kivicare.io/)
  • Update: Gradle version updated.
  • Update: Update to the latest version of Flutter

rebase_core-1.24.0/lib/src/firebase_app.dart:18:25: Error: Member not found: 'FirebaseAppPlatform.verifyExtends'.
FirebaseAppPlatform.verifyExtends(_delegate)

Help pls

rebase_core-1.24.0/lib/src/firebase_app.dart:18:25: Error: Member not found: 'FirebaseAppPlatform.verifyExtends'.
FirebaseAppPlatform.verifyExtends(_delegate)

Help pls
in pubspec.yaml

dependency_overrides:
firebase_core_platform_interface: 4.5.1

Kindly update kivicare flutter to latest version

Version 5.3.0– 18 Nov 2022​

• Update: JWT Latest Version Support
  • Update: Code Enhancement
  • Update: Libraries Updated
  • Fix: Patient List For Doctor Role

Thanks in advance

Kindly update kivicare flutter to latest version

Version 5.3.0– 18 Nov 2022​

• Update: JWT Latest Version Support
  • Update: Code Enhancement
  • Update: Libraries Updated
  • Fix: Patient List For Doctor Role

Thanks in advance
please update

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock