• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kerge - Resume WordPress Theme

Kerge - Resume WordPress Theme v4.0.3

No permission to download
Please I am looking for a WordPress theme or plugin that allows me to build a Jobseeker-centered job Portal. The idea is to build a website that has payment packages for the jobseeker and none for the employer, which is the reverse of conventional Job Portals. The theme should have the following features:

1. Login and registration features for both employer and candidate (job seeker) with Different dashboards
2. It allows the creation of candidate packages for resume upload
3. It also allows for the creation of Candidate and employer profile
4. It allows employers via their dashboard access uploaded Resumes/CV's, shortlist, and invite candidates for interviews

I will really appreciate if you could guide me on this. Thank you

Please I am looking for a WordPress theme or plugin that allows me to build a Jobseeker-centered job Portal. The idea is to build a website that has payment packages for the jobseeker and none for the employer, which is the reverse of conventional Job Portals. The theme should have the following features:

1. Login and registration features for both employer and candidate (job seeker) with Different dashboards
2. It allows the creation of candidate packages for resume upload
3. It also allows for the creation of Candidate and employer profile
4. It allows employers via their dashboard access uploaded Resumes/CV's, shortlist, and invite candidates for interviews

I will really appreciate if you could guide me on this. Thank you
suggest use this script

I don't think so, the theme doesn't ask for an activation code. It is recommended to test before installing on a public website.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock