• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Katie Steckly - The Instagram Roadmap

steakmoenmoen

Nov 21, 2020
DSC03958.jpg

INTRODUCING: The Instagram Roadmap Course​

Your complete guide to getting consistent, building an authentic community, and maintaining sustainable growth.

In this course, you’ll:​

• Create an easy-to-stick-to Instagram growth plan that will grow your audience and your business
  • Become effortlessly consistent with systems that work for you, not against you
  • Craft content that builds an authentic community (that is excited about buying from you!)
  • See steady growth month-over-month with a content strategy that gets you discovered by your ideal audience (using the algorithm to your advantage!)
  • Find the path to true growth (not the distractions that you usually hear about, like hacks, hashtags, or scammy methods for gaining fake followers!)

here's what you're gonna get...​

1. The Instagram Road Map Course
Program-lifetime access to everything I’ve learned from growing an audience of 90,000+ followers on Instagram (plus all future updates, too!)

2. My batching & scheduling system
Struggle with consistency? I’ve got your back. I’m sharing my custom processes for staying on top of content creation, including building a workflow and a system that works with your life and schedule.

3. Content Calendar Template
My custom content calendar template (aka my best selling digital product!) It comes pre-loaded with templates for your Instagram content, plus YouTube and Podcast templates 🙌🏻

4. Reels Editing Tutorial
My most in-depth tutorial on my signature Reels-editing process. I show you how I edit my viral Reels on my computer (using Premiere Pro) but I also show you how to edit Reels using the Instagram Reels editor. Pick your fave!

5. and so much more!

What's inside the Instagram Road Map?​

Module 1 - Planning Your Route​

Before we start our Instagram growth journey, we need to plan our route. In this module, we'll go over how to create a brand that represents you authentically and connects with your audience. We'll also dive deep into who your ideal audience is and how you can craft a strategy that speaks directly to them.

Module 2 - Developing a content strategy & system​

Every consistent creator needs a content strategy and content creation system. In this module, we'll cover how to develop the habits and routines you'll need to create engaging and fresh content on a regular basis (without getting burnt out!)

Module 3 - Crafting content that will help you grow​

Let's cut to it: this is what everyone wants to know. "What can I post that will help me grow?" We're going to cover exactly that in this module - and so much more. We'll dive into the two main methods for content generation, how to come up with original ideas, and explain exactly why certain formats perform well in the algorithm.

Module 4 - Planning and scheduling your content​

Consistency depends on two things: planning your work, and then working your plan. This module is going to cover how to plan your content by building on the content strategy we developed in Module 2, and filling in the blanks with the content ideation we did in Module 3 - all coming together to form a beautiful and cohesive content calendar. From there, we'll go over strategies for batching your content, and how to schedule it - so your plan works for you.

Module 5 - Turning your IG into a business​

A road map for Instagram content creators would not be complete without a guide to making money. Ultimately, once you've grown an engaged community using the methods from Modules 1-4, you'll be ready to implement the strategies I share in this module to make that 💵 money 💵

Sales Page: https://katiesteckly.com/the-instagram-road-map

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrozic
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock