• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kadence WP installed on 1 website for only $20

joAbear

Trusted Seller
Banned User
Dec 23, 2020
Kadence WP bundle installed on 1 website for only $20

Kadence Wp Bundle $20 Includes
1.Kadence Theme
2.Kadence Pro Plugin - Premium addon for the Kadence Theme
3.Kadence Blocks
4.Kadence Blocks Pro
5.Kadence Conversions
6.Kadence Cloud
7.Kadence Shop Kit
8.Kadence Woocommerce Elementor Pro
9.Kadence AMP
10.Kadence Custom Fonts
11.Kadence reCAPTCHA
12.Kadence Galleries
13.Kadence Simple Share
14.Kadence Reading Time
15.Kadence Child Theme Builder

Classic Plugins
1.Kadence Slider Pro
2.Kadence Pricing Table
3.Kadence Widget Dock
4.Kadence Related Content
5.Kadence Page Transitions
6.Kadence WooCommerce SiteOrigin Builder
7.Kadence Fullpane Slider (For SiteOrigin Builder)

Classic Themes
1.Ascend Premium
2.Virtue Premium
3.Pinnacle Premium
4.Virtue Bold Child Theme

Or you can just get these
Kadence Wp pro plugin only $10
kadence Wp Cloud $ 5

kadence wp.png

Want to build effective websites?

You need the tools to make it easy and beautiful. We know you pour your heart and soul into what you do. If you want to get the best return for your effort you need an effective website. We work with professionals like you every day to help create sites that work.

Steps to Create Effective Sites:​

• Quickly launch your site by importing a starter template.

• Craft powerful content with Kadence Blocks.

• Extend your site’s superpowers with our plugins.

• Get premium support any time you need it.
Join with thousands of professionals using Kadence.

if you want ease and options​

Build with our Fast and Versatile Theme

Why? Because we create themes that work for any type of website and are compatible with all kinds of plugins.

Don’t get stuck spending weeks trying to make an inflexible theme do what you need. Build knowing the tools are available for you to customize perfectly for your next project.

want to create advanced layouts​

Get Powerful Page Building for WordPress​

If you love to create compelling content with beautiful design, Kadence Blocks provides tools to be creative right in the native WordPress editor.

Plus, enjoy tons of prebuilt content you can easily include in your site. Great for inspiration and fast development.

LOOKING TO BOOST YOUR ONLINE STORE?​

WooCommerce Extensions

If you’re looking to improve your conversion rates and build better online stories check out our array of WooCommerce extensions! Everything from advanced reviews to better image galleries.

I Am Not Selling the Keys, so don't ask. This Price of $20 Is for 1 site Only, if you need more than 1 site you have to Purchase for as many sites at $20 per site. These are all My Personal Purchased Kadence Wp For Unlimited Sites . It Will Update On your Wordpress Admin DashBoard.

Once Again As stated Above all plugins will come with My Genuine Purchased License and they will be fully updateable from your sites WordPress dashboard.

To get everything installed and setup I will need Your Admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you, Or Just Create A Temp Admin Account For Me And then Delete it After. I will Only Install For You and make sure it is functional, I will Not Create Website.

Payment will be via PayPal friends or family, if not friends or family then a fee will be added to the price. PM For Details.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

You WILL NOT have access to the Kadence WP vendors support channels directly, but you can contact me with support issues and i will try to help you out to the best i can.

Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the Bundle on your server unless you can show that I have Not Provided you with a Genuine Purchased License(s).

Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to Order.

PS: If You Know How to Find The License(s) Keys and YOU or Anyone you give it to use it on more than 1 of your sites that you didnt pay for or you spread my keys around, or try to sell them, YOUR Account And any One That has Not Purchased From Me will be LOCKED on my Licence Management Panel. So Please be Fair and Once I Install after you Pay, Only use it for that site you Purchased it For. We are Trying To Help Everyone Out With These Low Cost to All to be able to use these good tools.

I Also Have Licenses for Other Items Just PM Me for More Information.

Admin: Please Check and if i did something incorrect please Let me Know.

Reactions: Judge
Kadence WP bundle installed on 1 website for only $20

Kadence Wp Bundle $20 Includes
1.Kadence Theme
2.Kadence Pro Plugin - Premium addon for the Kadence Theme
3.Kadence Blocks
4.Kadence Blocks Pro
5.Kadence Conversions
6.Kadence Cloud
7.Kadence Shop Kit
8.Kadence Woocommerce Elementor Pro
9.Kadence AMP
10.Kadence Custom Fonts
11.Kadence reCAPTCHA
12.Kadence Galleries
13.Kadence Simple Share
14.Kadence Reading Time
15.Kadence Child Theme Builder

Classic Plugins
1.Kadence Slider Pro
2.Kadence Pricing Table
3.Kadence Widget Dock
4.Kadence Related Content
5.Kadence Page Transitions
6.Kadence WooCommerce SiteOrigin Builder
7.Kadence Fullpane Slider (For SiteOrigin Builder)

Classic Themes
1.Ascend Premium
2.Virtue Premium
3.Pinnacle Premium
4.Virtue Bold Child Theme

Or you can just get these
Kadence Wp pro plugin only $10
kadence Wp Cloud $ 5

kadence wp.png

Want to build effective websites?

You need the tools to make it easy and beautiful. We know you pour your heart and soul into what you do. If you want to get the best return for your effort you need an effective website. We work with professionals like you every day to help create sites that work.

Steps to Create Effective Sites:​

• Quickly launch your site by importing a starter template.

• Craft powerful content with Kadence Blocks.

• Extend your site’s superpowers with our plugins.

• Get premium support any time you need it.
Join with thousands of professionals using Kadence.

if you want ease and options​

Build with our Fast and Versatile Theme

Why? Because we create themes that work for any type of website and are compatible with all kinds of plugins.

Don’t get stuck spending weeks trying to make an inflexible theme do what you need. Build knowing the tools are available for you to customize perfectly for your next project.

want to create advanced layouts​

Get Powerful Page Building for WordPress​

If you love to create compelling content with beautiful design, Kadence Blocks provides tools to be creative right in the native WordPress editor.

Plus, enjoy tons of prebuilt content you can easily include in your site. Great for inspiration and fast development.

LOOKING TO BOOST YOUR ONLINE STORE?​

WooCommerce Extensions

If you’re looking to improve your conversion rates and build better online stories check out our array of WooCommerce extensions! Everything from advanced reviews to better image galleries.

I Am Not Selling the Keys, so don't ask. This Price of $20 Is for 1 site Only, if you need more than 1 site you have to Purchase for as many sites at $20 per site. These are all My Personal Purchased Kadence Wp For Unlimited Sites . It Will Update On your Wordpress Admin DashBoard.

Once Again As stated Above all plugins will come with My Genuine Purchased License and they will be fully updateable from your sites WordPress dashboard.

To get everything installed and setup I will need Your Admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you, Or Just Create A Temp Admin Account For Me And then Delete it After. I will Only Install For You and make sure it is functional, I will Not Create Website.

Payment will be via PayPal friends or family, if not friends or family then a fee will be added to the price. PM For Details.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

You WILL NOT have access to the Kadence WP vendors support channels directly, but you can contact me with support issues and i will try to help you out to the best i can.

Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the Bundle on your server unless you can show that I have Not Provided you with a Genuine Purchased License(s).

Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to Order.

PS: If You Know How to Find The License(s) Keys and YOU or Anyone you give it to use it on more than 1 of your sites that you didnt pay for or you spread my keys around, or try to sell them, YOUR Account And any One That has Not Purchased From Me will be LOCKED on my Licence Management Panel. So Please be Fair and Once I Install after you Pay, Only use it for that site you Purchased it For. We are Trying To Help Everyone Out With These Low Cost to All to be able to use these good tools.

I Also Have Licenses for Other Items Just PM Me for More Information.

Admin: Please Check and if i did something incorrect please Let me Know.
Your Sales Thread Approved

Is it the yearly license you have? If so when does it expire. Just wondering how long updates will continue for.

This will grant me access to the all the starter theme too correct?

Last edited:
Is it the yearly license you have? If so when does it expire. Just wondering how long updates will continue for.

This will grant me access to the all the starter theme too correct?
not yearly. i have the one payment full bundle so updates will continue till the developer discontinue the product.

depends which package you get

Can I choose specific features instead of the whole bundle for less price? because 80% of these I won't use.

Cheers

@joAbear I'm very interested. Can you PM me with payment details and answer me do I get a license or do you install it? Thank you
its installed only, if you want license you need to purchase it from the developer.

Hello, I sent you a PM a few weeks ago with no reply. i only need access to the Cloud for a specific theme will this be possible if I purchased your Gig?

Hello, I sent you a PM a few weeks ago with no reply. i only need access to the Cloud for a specific theme will this be possible if I purchased your Gig?
yes, if you purchase it

This is a second time purchase and once again @joAbear delivers the goods! Incredibly helpful and quick to respond, my new Kadence installation was up-and-running in about 10 minutes!

Highly recommended and such a great price for everything. Certainly better than dealing with nulled stuff, if you’ve got a spare 20 bucks, it’s so much easier with legit updates! Kadence Web Shop 2.0 just dropped and it’s awesome!

Thanks again for a flawless transaction!

This is a second time purchase and once again @joAbear delivers the goods! Incredibly helpful and quick to respond, my new Kadence installation was up-and-running in about 10 minutes!

Highly recommended and such a great price for everything. Certainly better than dealing with nulled stuff, if you’ve got a spare 20 bucks, it’s so much easier with legit updates! Kadence Web Shop 2.0 just dropped and it’s awesome!

Thanks again for a flawless transaction!
thanks for your kind words and trust, Also for being a repeat customer. A pleasure working with you, thanks and Enjoy!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock