• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JupiterMeet Pro - Video Conference

JupiterMeet Pro - Video Conference v1.5.0 - November 4th, 2022

No permission to download
@bobsmith I have read the thread overview before downloading. If I don't comment how would somebody know that I downloaded this resource and how is somebody gonna dm me?

If you had read it as you say you have, then you would have seen that you would not have been able to get the password in the first place, so no point in asking for password.

Password will be provided in DM to 30 days old members, who have own 3 updated resources.

If you had read it as you say you have, then you would have seen that you would not have been able to get the password in the first place, so no point in asking for password.

Password will be provided in DM to 30 days old members, who have own 3 updated resources.

Now let us see...

30 days passed since joining 🤔
3 resources accredited to your account 🤔

Yet you still assume that you can simply ask for password 🤔

@bobsmith i agree to you but what about this. Thread admin heaven't mention that it must be from codecanyon. i have completed all the required criteria still haven't recieve the password.
here is my chat with @WarBorn
View attachment screencapture-babiato-co-conversations-jupitermeet-pro-zip-password-106020-2022-08-20-10_30_54.png

@bobsmith i agree to you but what about this. Thread admin heaven't mention that it must be from codecanyon. i have completed all the required criteria still haven't recieve the password.
here is my chat with @WarBorn
View attachment screencapture-babiato-co-conversations-jupitermeet-pro-zip-password-106020-2022-08-20-10_30_54.png
Yes you have a point there as three resources is three resources and nothing specific about where resources from.

@WarBorn If you are wanting the three resources to be Codecanyon resources then you should be specific about it here in thread and not only mention it in pm.

Although, to be honest we don't really want to be setting specific only resource requirements, however would agree with most here and @Babak and others I hope would agree, that simply getting very cheap resources and uploading to Babiato as a way to get own resources is not ideal either.

@ha2000 The last sentence above is not directed at you before you say, it is to all members in general.

@bobsmith Bro check my last msg. i just told him to wait.

As pe my mistake i am just providing pass in DM. @bobsmith Bro please check @ha2000 resources his own or uploaded from any third party website. Please verify user activity too.

I will provide password without any question.

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith

As pe my mistake i am just providing pass in DM. @bobsmith Bro please check @ha2000 resources his own or uploaded from any third party website. Please verify user activity too.

The resources are listed under member so in theory @Babak should have approved them.

Am on phone so give me few mins to look myself 😉

Reactions: WarBorn
The resources are listed under member so in theory @Babak should have approved them.

Am on phone so give me few mins to look myself 😉
Just looked and @Babak has approved all, so technically meets three resource requirements.

You still have doubts then wait for @Babak to confirm himself when next on, just mention that to @ha2000

However, I still go by my previous post about resources for all members. 😉

Bro i know you told me to wait on Thursday at 4:11 PM. Today is Saturday . Other than that if you are verify my activity. Because i have posted your dm message in Thread then feel free to do so.
Do you want me to wait for years to confirm i'm eligible or not?

Do you want me to wait for years to confirm i'm eligible or not?
I am not available only for you. You have to wait or buy yourself from author directly.
I never mind. Hope you buy it asap before a long drive.

Reactions: ha2000
I am not available only for you. You have to wait or buy yourself from author directly.
I never mind. Hope you buy it asap before a long drive.
RULE 25
If a member wishes to limit who downloads their resources they may password protect their resource and set a requirement that a user must meet before being able to see the password. The requirement must be set using the hide content function and can be limited by number of days the user has been a member or number of resources a user has shared. You may not set the requirement to be more than...
Number of Resources - 3
Days Been a Member - 30
You must include the password (hidden as per above) in both the Resource Details page and the first post in the thread. You may not request that users must PM you for the password.

Reactions: myblackworldweb
RULE 25
If a member wishes to limit who downloads their resources they may password protect their resource and set a requirement that a user must meet before being able to see the password. The requirement must be set using the hide content function and can be limited by number of days the user has been a member or number of resources a user has shared. You may not set the requirement to be more than...
Number of Resources - 3
Days Been a Member - 30
You must include the password (hidden as per above) in both the Resource Details page and the first post in the thread. You may not request that users must PM you for the password.
DM Password Approved by @Babak

You can ask to admin.

WarBorn updated JupiterMeet Pro - Video Conference with a new update entry:

Version: 1.4.0 - July 13th, 2022

1.4.0 - July 13th, 2022
Added: Instant meeting creation
Added: Add meetings to Google and Outlook Calendar
Added: Host a meeting link in homepage
Added: Close button in whiteboard
Added: Missing language translation messages
Fixed: Minor bug fixes and improvements

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock