• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Journal - Advanced Opencart Theme

Journal - Advanced Opencart Theme Journal - Advanced Opencart Assets - v.3.2.0-rc.97

No permission to download
Hi,
What you ask is not possible on this beta version.
Not having installed it, could it be that the "Assets" folder I'm documenting has these demo data. I don't know. It's up to you to see.

I take the opportunity of this answer to tell you that :
1) you are a newcomer to the community
2) you ask without the traditional courtesies
3) you enjoy responses and contributions but don't thank you any more than you comment.

Make an effort to integrate. Nothing is owed to you. Thanks in advance.

Привет,
То, что вы просите, невозможно в этой бета-версии.
Не установив его, может ли быть так, что папка «Активы», которую я документирую, содержит эти демонстрационные данные. Я не знаю. Вам решать.

Я пользуюсь возможностью этого ответа, чтобы сказать вам, что:
1) вы новичок в сообществе
2) вы просите без традиционных любезностей
3) вам нравятся ответы и вклады, но вы не благодарите больше, чем комментируете.

Постарайтесь интегрироваться. Вам ничего не должны. Заранее спасибо.
Спасибо!

Reactions: juanporamor
Hello,
Thank you for this topic which contains a lot of valuable material.
I had version 3.1.10 activated.
I imported the demo 5 database and it worked

But I've upgraded to 3.2.0-rc 36 and see I've lost my license!

I purchased version 3.1.10 for $10 from a site in the past.
How can I use the license from the same files as I don't actually have a purchase key?

Or is there a patch?

Best Regards

the assets folder contain images using ftp you can copy them to public html images folder in new version

Cözüm buldum ve çalıştırdım. Sadece beta SQL dosyası mevcut değil. Beta sql dosyası mevcut olan varmı ?

hi dear, juanporamor

the new version is publish:

Journal v.3.2.0-rc.40​

Last update: 21 September 2022

please Upload it if possible. thanks my bro ❤️🙏 🤗

Opencart Journal Beta 2 version​

Update 21 September 2022 : v.3.2.0-rc.40​

View hidden content is available for registered users!

• Love
Reactions: websaz

Opencart Journal Beta 2 version​

Update 29 September 2022 : v.3.2.0-rc.43​

View hidden content is available for registered users!

• Love
Reactions: websaz and doriam
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock