• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.0

No permission to download
this one is fully working , i tried it on new local installation and everything worked , demo import worked and plugins installation also worked.

Thank you for nulling

edit: im not sure but i think updating already installed plugin does not work if someone could confirm thats would be great.
Same, I am not able to update nor activate.
1634271777543.png

@Babak Kindly update the link with the final copy which are working in all aspects. In chat, there are many copies of themes shared but I am not sure which one is best.
I already install the main link file on my site but the plugin locked and asked for activation.

@Babak Kindly update the link with the final copy which are working in all aspects. In chat, there are many copies of themes shared but I am not sure which one is best.
I already install the main link file on my site but the plugin locked and asked for activation.
final added before so download it again and click on blue download button

Please test and REPORT BACK! If all good I'll update the thread.

JNews 10.0.3 NULLED

TassieNZ :)
this tests has been done on local installation using https://localwp.com/

i installed this on others already nulled jnews :

1- plugins updating worked but took me to the default wordpress plugin installation/updates instead of JNEWS nice way of doing it but thats fine for me

2- plugins installed worked but same as above , its used the default wordpress installation screen.

3- all demo import didnt work for me , everytime i try its goes back to the top of the page , same for Load More button , its like its a anchor that its linked to the top of the page.

and on a fresh wordpress installation :

its exactly same as above.

• Sad
Reactions: TassieNZ
i installed this on others already nulled jnews :

1- plugins updating worked but took me to the default wordpress plugin installation/updates instead of JNEWS nice way of doing it but thats fine for me

2- plugins installed worked but same as above , its used the default wordpress installation screen.

3- all demo import didnt work for me , everytime i try its goes back to the top of the page , same for Load More button , its like its a anchor that its linked to the top of the page.

and on a fresh wordpress installation :

its exactly same as above.
Thanks. Back to the drawing board. Will check it again later. :)

This is what works for me. Add the following to the child theme functions.php. I have used untouched jnews theme and a child theme where I added the following snippets.

PHP:
add_filter( 'jnews_check_is_license_validated', '__return_true' );

Add this snippet , open wp admin once and then remove or disable it by commenting it. Needed just in case the theme shows unregistered. Once done, the theme will show a migration message.
PHP:
update_option( 'jnews_license', [ 'validated' => true, 'token' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx', 'purchase_code' => 'xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx' ] );
update_option( 'jnews_dismiss_license_notice', true );
$options = get_option( 'jnews_option', array() );
$options[ 'interval_validation' ] = null;
update_option( 'jnews_option', $options );

This snippet is needed just in case the theme automatically resets the license information. Keep this added always, since this will counter any attempt by theme to reset the license.
PHP:
add_action('updated_option', function( $option_name, $old_value, $value ) {
     if ($option_name == 'jnews_license') {
        $value[ 'validated'] = true;
        $value[ 'token'] = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx';
        $value[ 'purchase_code'] = 'xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx';
     }

if ( $option_name == 'jnews_dismiss_license_notice' ) {
        $value = true;
     }

if ( $option_name == 'jnews_option' ) {
            $value[ 'interval_validation'] = time() * 2;
            $value[ 'tm_exp' ] = time() * 2;
     }

update_option ($option_name, $value);

}, 10, 3);

These REST endpoints are what validate and reset the license info in the background. This snippet will remove the check.
PHP:
add_filter( 'rest_endpoints', function( $endpoints ){
    if ( isset( $endpoints['/jnews/v1/resetLicense'] ) ) {
        unset( $endpoints['/jnews/v1/resetLicense'] );
    }
    if ( isset( $endpoints['/jnews/v1/getValidateNoticeLength'] ) ) {
        unset( $endpoints['/jnews/v1/getValidateNoticeLength'] );
    }
    return $endpoints;
});

There is another check in /assets/js/admin/jnews-essential.local.js file. The js file calls the same REST endpoints again in the background. DId not have enough time and patience to mess with the minified js so simply removed it with the following snippet. Works fine for me except that the theme plugin install page lost the plugins sections toggle and plugin update link opens the default wp update screen to update the plugin. If someone has enough patience they may mess with the js to null the REST calls. Nulling these two REST API endpoints will get the theme working just fine.
PHP:
add_action( 'admin_print_styles', 'jnews_remove_admin_styles', 1 );
function jnews_remove_admin_styles() {
    wp_dequeue_script( 'jnews-essential-local' );
    wp_deregister_script( 'jnews-essential-local' );
}

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vale999
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock