• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.0

No permission to download
Shrike updated JNews - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blogs AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v10.0.3 Nulled

Download JNews v10.0.3 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v10.0.3: 15 October 2021

- [BUG] Fix issue zoom button class always appears even when the zoom button is disabled.
- [BUG] Fix speed booster console error, update jquery exclusion to include WordPress 5.6 jquery.min.js.
- [BONUS] I included both nulled and clean copies if you may need to customize it on your end.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello everyone, I ran into such a problem. Installed the latest version. I use ubuntu 20.04 + litespeed. The demo was installed, but when I try to activate any plugin, an error pops up in the console, and nothing appears on the site itself
1634835029810.png

Hello everyone, I ran into such a problem. Installed the latest version. I use ubuntu 20.04 + litespeed. The demo was installed, but when I try to activate any plugin, an error pops up in the console, and nothing appears on the site itself
1634835029810.png
I was only able to activate or deactivate the plugins using the opition "open in new page"

Reactions: DfyZ1337
It's working perfectly, thanks!
If possible, please share the solution with us as we have been trying to fix the problem until now!
Thank you brothers! @Shrike 😎 .... It works almost perfectly, thanks!
However: Not active automatic plugin (not a problem :p)

Screenshot 2021-10-21 232349.jpg Screenshot 2021-10-21 232058.jpg

Not active automatic plugins:

Screenshot 2021-10-21 232607.png

@DfyZ1337
=> Fix it naturally by hand: ( for those who need)

/themes/jnews/class/Dashboard/template/install-plugin-item.php
<div class="jnews-item-button"> (line 93) : delete class="jnews-item-button"
Will show hidden settings buttons

Screenshot 2021-10-21 234756.jpg

@VicktorS2 It's a secret :ROFLMAO:, you should try learning nulled and appreciate @Shrike creativity.
Here:
Screenshot 2021-10-21 235628.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dropout Squad
I was only able to activate or deactivate the plugins using the opition "open in new page"
lol it works, thanks a lot, I thought it was a litespeed problem, since I'm just starting to figure it out. By the way, the thing is very cool, sites on wp really work several times better

lol it works, thanks a lot, I thought it was a litespeed problem, since I'm just starting to figure it out. By the way, the thing is very cool, sites on wp really work several times better
Try adding this for anyone who needs to learn about it:
* Fix add naturally plugins: ( for those who need).
/themes/jnews/class/Dashboard/template/install-plugin-item.php

<div class="jnews-item-button"> (line 93) : delete class="jnews-item-button"
Will show hidden settings buttons
Screenshot 2021-10-21 234756.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DfyZ1337
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock