• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.1

No permission to download
I installed 10.6.4 first then install 11.5.0 version, it still said invalid license.
Maybe anyone has 10.6.3 version can reupload? The links on the download page are all dead
you have to install v10.6.x (10.6.3 or 10.6.4) but dont install the plugins, you just need to import your desired demo , then you just to go to the file manager in your host, there you can go to the wp-content/plugins and replace all plugins from latest version into the folder.
As you finished this level, you have to go through wp-content/themes and relace the new version of Jnews over there.
now just come back to your wordpress admin pannel, go to Themes and active the new jnews version and also active all plugins youve changed and you need to use.

just remember, if you need to use Jnews theme settings you need to go to Customization at the top on admin bar and do your edits. Jnews theme settings in nulled version doesnt work properly.

do it and let me know what you have done!
Good Luck

Reactions: ax1oo and kalisto
Babak updated JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v11.5.1

Download JNews v11.5.1 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
=== v11.5.1 ===

- [IMPROVEMENT] Add action hooks to allow users to add custom CSS code in AMP mode
- [IMPROVEMENT] Adding include into unique content group option in JNews - Video Playlist
- [BUG] Fix missing translation in JNews - Subscribe to Download
- [BUG] Fix few option cannot changed from JNews theme option
- [BUG] Fix connect account Tiktok and Instagram option not working JNews theme option

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for the detailed instructions!

I have followed that step you mentioned, unfortunately I still get invalid license.
I assume this happened because v7.x.x was already installed before. I guess I have to start over build a new, fresh WP site.
I know what is the problem.
This "invalid license" phrase always appears in the box at the top of wordpress admin panel. you should IGNORE IT and just go to the homepage, and from admin menu click on "customization" and you can edit all theme settings from there.
just ignore that message and do what Im suggesting you to do!
again just do it and let me know if it works for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock