• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP v7.1.2

No permission to download
not working ?
@TassieNZ bro can u check please
When I entered the Acceleration plugin of the theme, I saw a license request. "Speed Optimization"

Speed Optimization Screenshot 🤦‍♂️
2021-06-12_22-26-31.png

Since it is licensed that I use on my own site, I installed it on localhost just to try on behalf of friends.

Screenshot I used on my own site😍
2021-06-12_22-28-59.png

I don't see any other problem so far. If I see any other issues, I'll report it.🤗

When I entered the Acceleration plugin of the theme, I saw a license request. "Speed Optimization"

Speed Optimization Screenshot 🤦‍♂️
2021-06-12_22-26-31.png

Since it is licensed that I use on my own site, I installed it on localhost just to try on behalf of friends.

Screenshot I used on my own site😍
2021-06-12_22-28-59.png

I don't see any other problem so far. If I see any other issues, I'll report it.🤗
jannah-optimization.zip is plugin. It has nothing to do with the theme. You also need to look.

jannah-optimization.zip is plugin. It has nothing to do with the theme. You also need to look.
How can the plugin you wrote above not have anything to do with the theme? The plugin offers in-theme optimization. It is recommended to install this plugin. No problem for me.

I strongly recommend you to install all the plugins that start with "jannah" in the theme content.

Hello..
I tried to install theme version 5
when i install nothing happens..
when i activate the plugin it detects themeforest if the theme is nulled

Attachments

• null-detect.jpg
    null-detect.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: kingOfThemes

my downloaded the link above
Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP v5.4.5​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock