• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iTest - Complete Online Examination System

iTest - Complete Online Examination System 4.0

No permission to download
Hi is this application NULLED ?
iTest - Complete Online Examination System Version 3.3

How is this application any one tried to host Shared Server?

For the guys who wants this script's nulled version. I have preinstalled version of this, you just need to change your DB (Database Details) in mvc/config/database.php

Download

Enjoy!😉
Hey bro. I have uploaded the DB and got sign in page. But there is no user in the DB. Can you kindly take a look into it?

Reactions: facultyads
For the guys who wants this script's nulled version. I have preinstalled version of this, you just need to change your DB (Database Details) in mvc/config/database.php

Download

Enjoy!😉
Hello sir, Thanks for sharing. can you please provide DB of the latest version 3.3
Thanks in advance =)

What is the Password for the ZIP file, I tried babiato.org but it doesn't work, Kindly reply

I did null the 3.5 version but i need 3.5 sql file if someone can provide i'll update null version here

Screenshot (9).png

Import Data and everything working properly....

Screenshot (10).png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Klrahul and Babak
I did null the 3.5 version but i need 3.5 sql file if someone can provide i'll update null version here

Screenshot (9).png

Import Data and everything working properly....

Screenshot (10).png
@pateljee help him bro
if u can please export and share sql with him
thanks so much

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock