• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is this a duplicate account?

After a lot of consideration and checking, I agree with the ban as he has blatantly lied about his alter ego!

I would ask that rule 13 is amended though. At present it states "If we find any then the secondary or optional accounts may get banned with a warning alert to the primary account holder." This should be changed to include the banning of the Primary Account Holder as well.

Guidelines will then be totally clear for the future! :)

After a lot of consideration and checking, I agree with the ban as he has blatantly lied about his alter ego!

I would ask that rule 13 is amended though. At present it states "If we find any then the secondary or optional accounts may get banned with a warning alert to the primary account holder." This should be changed to include the banning of the Primary Account Holder as well.

Guidelines will then be totally clear for the future! :)
Tbh I think the whole rule set needs to be re-written, no offence to @CyberDeviL who has done an amazing job of compiling them but maybe they need to be written a little clearer.

And I make that 4 to 1.5 in favour of banning White Devil so I will do the needful.

I don't like doing this sh** but when someone thinks they are above the rules then it comes to this.

Reactions: TassieNZ
Last time he requested from me to getting unbanned shortly. But he repeat mistake again ...
You know me . . I don't offer anyone 7 days / 15 days of Ban :p
May be I click delayed, but it's always PERMANENT whenever I click that button ;)
Me too. Not for 7 , 15 days ban. Only permanent banned option is best solution after 2 Warning applying.

Would this addon be of use for future? Can supply if wanted.

Xenforo - Signup abuse detection and blocking 1.6.8

Are you sure what you are saying ? :rolleyes: :unsure:
They just need to be tweaked a little.

English isn't your natural language whereas it is mine.

I speak propa Kiwi, if of any help to you? :love:
Ohh sush you my last girlfriend (after the mother of the kids etc) was Kiwi so that makes me feel sad lol

• Haha
Reactions: TassieNZ
English isn't your natural language whereas it is mine.

Don't you think you should've not spoken this way ! ?

What does this line state ? My English is weak or sense of understanding is weak ??

WELL,
I'm bit annoyed with that statement anyway.

Regarding rule: I always believed being too strict is never an ideal solution for anything. I belong to many top tech forums, they too consider warning first the primary guy if they have some reputation score while being strict with their new alter ego.

That's why I banned the new alter ego rather than White devil as I found him gained some reputation.
Personally what was your thoughts regarding new rules ?
Earlier you suggested like checking members personal conversations, editing member's profiles, instant ban on everyone upon suspicion etc etc.
Seriously buddy, I found them as immature login behind running a community board.

I don't know how many years you've spent on this & that board, but I believe it's the person's wise experience which matters actually . . .

Anyway, my English sense was compared so i may have murmured something exaggeratedly. Apologies everyone.

I will no more participate on STAFF Discussion as it seems to always ping my rule-sets, and if that's so, I will remove them for now & will ask @Babak to re-assign the rule's post author to any other of choice .

Bye from staff discussion section . . . !!!

Reactions: zen123
Don't you think you should've not spoken this way ! ?

What does this line state ? My English is weak or sense of understanding is weak ??

WELL,
I'm bit annoyed with that statement anyway.

Regarding rule: I always believed being too strict is never an ideal solution for anything. I belong to many top tech forums, they too consider warning first the primary guy if they have some reputation score while being strict with their new alter ego.

That's why I banned the new alter ego rather than White devil as I found him gained some reputation.
Personally what was your thoughts regarding new rules ?
Earlier you suggested like checking members personal conversations, editing member's profiles, instant ban on everyone upon suspicion etc etc.
Seriously buddy, I found them as immature login behind running a community board.

I don't know how many years you've spent on this & that board, but I believe it's the person's wise experience which matters actually . . .

Anyway, my English sense was compared so i may have murmured something exaggeratedly. Apologies everyone.

I will no more participate on STAFF Discussion as it seems to always ping my rule-sets, and if that's so, I will remove them for now & will ask @Babak to re-assign the rule's post author to any other of choice .

Bye from staff discussion section . . . !!!
Ohh for fu** sake @CyberDeviL stop being so precious, it wasn't a criticsm of you.

Ok show me where I said that please

I have no idea what @CyberDeviL is accusing me of and I'm past caring.

Last edited:
Grow up, guys! The rules are good enough for now so I have undeleted the thread as it is highly needed around this maniac place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRX07b
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock